Checking in from school!!!

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

I have been here a week. I am in my senior year @ college & I love my classes so far. I don't have my computer up in my room yet so I'll check in when I can. I miss you all.

Good luck in your final year, and get that computer up and running, girl! ;)

*smile* Its so cool to see the end in sight and yet still want to be there and be having a good time enjoying your classes! We miss you but wouldn't want you missing a thing at school! Good luck this year!

Laura

I hope that all goes well for you this senior year. I'm sure it feels great to be so close to graduation.

Enjoy this last year before you hit the "real world"! Keep al lof us old folk posted on your adventures so that we can live vicariously through you! ;)

Godd Luck in your senior year. Hope your computer is up and running soon. Miss you here at the dis. :wave2:

Hey!!! So good to hear from you! Glad your digging your classes! Check in when you can and STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!

Good for you! My DS is in his 4th year, but alas, he is not a senior (he's on his 3rd major!). Good luck!!

Good Luck and have fun your last year in college! Let us know how you are doing! :)

Good luck with your senior year ! :cheer2:

I just dropped my oldest child off at college to begin his freshman year this weekend. I miss him already. :sad1:

hey tinkgrl.

have a great time in your senior year, whats your major? and where are you going??

Our oldest is also a big disney fan, and just started the disney college program on Aug 22.

We were at MGM about 6 days ago and went into that little movie poster shop at the main entrance, saw a signed johnny depp poster (Jack Sparrow) and thought this is something allison would love.

GOOD LUCK

ps - imho i like your first jd picture

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter