Checking in from school!!!

Good Luck and best wishes - wow - last year and gradutation. Study, study and keep in touch. My son is starting his third year today - but we can now "barely" call him a sophomore, :confused3 - still can't decide on a mjaor, I will be broke and next year my middle son will start college. Go for it - you're almost there. :goodvibes :cool1:

DeeDeeDis said:
hey tinkgrl.

have a great time in your senior year, whats your major? and where are you going??

Our oldest is also a big disney fan, and just started the disney college program on Aug 22.

We were at MGM about 6 days ago and went into that little movie poster shop at the main entrance, saw a signed johnny depp poster (Jack Sparrow) and thought this is something allison would love.

GOOD LUCK

ps - imho i like your first jd picture

Hi,

I'm an English major & I'm going to St. Andrews in NC!! I need to know where that store is in MGM, so I can look.

Enjoy your senior year, Allison. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter