Checking interest -- Disney Cruise page kit swap?

bubbasmom99

DIS Veteran
This would not be for quite some time as I am swapped out, lol... (too many swap pieces... so little time!!) I'm also a little burnt out on chasing after flaking swappers (I haven't had a swap yet that didn't have some sort of flake or major delay -- sigh -- but anyway.....)

However, I love swapping and I love the challenge of coming up with new ideas! So who would be interested?

It would be page kit format -- 4 to 5 elements around the same theme (similar to the color kit swap we just finished).

I thought about a cruise swap this afternoon as our next cruise is under 7 weeks away. If there is enought interested, I would take a stab at hosting, unless someone else is already in line.
Thanks,
Shawna

oh man...now i have to go on a cruise! :lmao:

(wish I could join this one...well, I really wish I could go on a cruise!) :teeth:

I'm interested, but I'm sort of new to scrapbooking and swaps, and have no idea how these work!

Shawna, if you want to host, that's fine by me... you might also want to do it "newbie" style instead of page kit... that might get more interest. Looking forward to it!

I would love to do a cruise swap but I wouldn't be able to start on it until end of May/first of June. If it is that far away, count me in.

I would be in for doing a cruise swap .. although I am new to swaps so someone would have to guide me in the right direction !!!

i would be interested! but i'd need to know what i'm getting myself into first... :flower:

Did a newbie swap. Elements only- not a page swap. With a due date of July 1st. I would host it and get sign ups later this week. HOw does that sound?

Sounds good to me!! I'll be on the look out.

I'm interested! I'm having withdrawl pains and it's only been 6 weeks since we sailed!

I've never done a swap, but would love to join in on a cruise one if newbies are welcome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter