Cheeky Chicks (and a rooster) Can Cyber Chat For A Whole Year! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Pluto said:
Pssst. It's me, Arkie.
I'm incognito.
Could you help a sister out and go over to the photo boards. Perhaps there is a nice photo in group 2 of the photo contest by someone we all know and love that you would like to vote for. :rolleyes1
Is this cheating?
I voted for you. Is there a prize involved?
I love how you posted this.

Grumpy's Wife said:
I voted for you. Is there a prize involved?
I love how you posted this.

Someone please send me a thread link!! Please. Pretty please.

fabumouse said:
Someone please send me a thread link!! Please. Pretty please.
OK I don't know how to post a thread link. :rotfl: I just went to the photography board and found group two pictures.

"10/06 - Villas at Wilderness Lodge (DVC)"

Hey look.

GoofyDad even warned us.

One of these days, I'll pay attention to *something*.

Hey Froggy!!! good to see you! I was kind of sad to hear about your haunted house falling through, but at least you're able to do some really fun things and enjoy your weekends!! Say Hey to Froggy's wife! :wave:

FroggyinArk said:
evening old chicks.

No, no.

Now we're the Cheeky Chicks! We were never that old to begin with. But we were always that cheeky :teeth:

I am also sorry about the haunted house - it sounded like you've put a lot of time into it in the past and you must be missing it right now.

G'Day!

We're about ready to call it a night. The kids just got out of the pool & the Magic Kingdom fireworks just ended. It's a bit too nipply for me to go swimming tonight, if you hear what I'm sayin'.

We had dinner at Boma. Oh my Lord.

Random thought:
Has anyone (beside me) realized "Boma" rhymes with "coma"? I think there's a reason...

Good night.

Peace, out
G-Dawg 869

It is so very cool to hear from you, GD.

My jealousy is coloring things a bit . . .

Have a great Disney morning tomorrow!!! Eat something with ears.

Now we're back at the room. The Electrical Water Parade is going on right now. Dang the music is loud. It's got that good old mid '80s synthesized organ vibe going on. I was down at the pool last night when it went by but the trees over there are too thick to see much of anything.

As far as jealousy goes...

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful..."

so glad you're having a blast GD & Fam! enjoy! I saw the electrical parade from the ferry last year, it was wicked cool. I didn't get to see it from the Polynesian when we stayed there, but I could hear it!!!

I lost my glitter name :sad1: that's what I get for fooling around. :sad2: The sparkle has gone out.........

...And now I'm really going to call it a night. I might drop by tomorrow. Our mission: Epcot and then Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Later days.

GoofyDad869 said:
...And now I'm really going to call it a night. I might drop by tomorrow. Our mission: Epcot and then Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Later days.

I really want to hear what you have to say about the par-tay.

And don't worry - I don't hate you because you're beautiful.

Er does that sound like I hate you for other reasons?? ;)

fabumouse said:
No, no.

Now we're the Cheeky Chicks! We were never that old to begin with. But we were always that cheeky :teeth:

I am also sorry about the haunted house - it sounded like you've put a lot of time into it in the past and you must be missing it right now.

but old is a lot easier to type.

actually nope we arent missing it much at all. we are actually relieved to not have to deal with her annymore..lol

dont you just love that lil pumpkin everyone is getting booed with its so cute :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter