Cheeky Chicks (and a rooster) Can Cyber Chat For A Whole Year! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeanny said:
Hey Hazzi~

you stole my decal???? or did your sister make you do it??

not really i just took it from your sig took out a link and personalised loadsa people have them still in anyways mines gone now

CrazyChik said:
not really i just took it from your sig took out a link and personalised loadsa people have them still in anyways mines gone now
that's ok, I don't mind sharing with my fellow cheeky chicks!!! :thumbsup2

Good Morning Cheeky Chicks. :wave: I'm doing a little volunteering at DD's school today. I probably won't be around much until after lunch. Have a good Tuesday.

Good morning!

As soon as I got on, all the little green lights went poof.

I'm *sure* this means nothing. :rolleyes1

I have a babysitter for TWO WHOLE HOURS today, so I'm outta here. :cool1:

Hey Cheeky Chicks. :wave:

I'm stuck at work but still not feeling well. Just well enough to be at work. If I had called in sick, I would be feeling guilty all day. :rolleyes: I also didn't complain enough at work yesterday. I think the day before calling in sick should lay all the groundwork. You know, lots of sniffling and a few complaints thrown in. I might work on that today. :rolleyes1

Susan I hope you feel better. You need to remember next time to get sick on a Monday or Friday. It stretches the weekend a little. :teeth:

Fab what are you doing with your two hours off of baby duty? Have fun.

Of course, taking mondays or fridays off reminds me of that Dilbert cartoon where the manager is sternly talking to the workers saying "it has come to my attention that 40% of sick days are taken either on a Monday or a Friday!"

Anyhoo - I picked up some conditioner at the beauty supply store, dropped off DH's drycleaning (for which I will extract payment) got some lunch and worked on Madeleine's baby book.

Next week - I MUST use my babysitting time to get a pedicure!

dirty_feet--large-msg-11586488229.jpg

Loved the POP as always and the trip was fun fun fun! parks were a bit crowded during the day and it was HOT HOT HOT! haha!! but we had so much fun!

The drive was too long, but the kids were AWESOME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter