Cheeky Chicks (and a rooster) Can Cyber Chat For A Whole Year! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllAboutPluto

They think I'm nuts, but that's okay.
fabumouse said:
Next week - I MUST use my babysitting time to get a pedicure!

dirty_feet--large-msg-11586488229.jpg

And here we have Fab's next dirty little secret.... or dirty BIG secrets :lmao:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Loved the POP as always and the trip was fun fun fun! parks were a bit crowded during the day and it was HOT HOT HOT! haha!! but we had so much fun!

The drive was too long, but the kids were AWESOME!!

DMM! Did you see the thread on the resort board abt the horrible time someone had at POP??

Lemme find a link... the thread ended up closed!

OMG no waaay!!!!!! so many of us were there at the same time and we loved it!!! i should start a thread about just getting back and LOVING it! : :laughing:

Thanks for the thread and another glimpse into your secret life, Chris.

Some people don't laugh when there's poop in the pool.

;)

OK, am I the only stupid one here????? I CANNOT get my boo to work!!! I've tried and tried and tried and can't get it in my signature... what the heck and I doing wrong??

I lost my name in the process and can't get glittermaker to work right either... I'm not upset about that as much as I can't add my boo's.

HELPPPPPPP... where's Dr. Pluto, I'm proving I have a dirty little secret!!!

fabumouse said:
Thanks for the thread and another glimpse into your secret life, Chris.

Some people don't laugh when there's poop in the pool.

;)

Oh, come ON! I don't "know" you... but I KNOW that YOU would TOTALLY laugh at poop in the pool. You'd still be laughing now.

Jeanny said:
I CANNOT get my boo to work!!! I've tried and tried and tried and can't get it in my signature...

Well now, you wouldn't really wanna be one of the pack anyhow, right? ;)

I saw a similar complaint on another thread, saying all they could get were X's. A lotta people tried to help, but I don't think they got anywhere.

Perhaps a Hasselhoff in a Lime Green thong? :banana:

AllAboutPluto said:
You'd still be laughing now.

I *am* laughing now - but that's only because it was poop in YOUR pool and not my own.

Poop in my pool is not funny.

Jeanny said:
I CANNOT get my boo to work!!!
My Boo's pretty good about working. He's doing the dishes right now, and he just finished taking out the trash. :teeth:

arkansas mom said:
My Boo's pretty good about working. He's doing the dishes right now, and he just finished taking out the trash. :teeth:

:rolleyes: My boo leaves his dirty socks all over the house.

But at least he's not visiting almost every woman on the disboards, in apparent ecstasy.

Jeanny said:
OK, am I the only stupid one here????? I CANNOT get my boo to work!!!
See how I resisted the urge to say "Yeah. That's what Britney Spears said." Cause that would be really lame.

i am going to put my other boo in. i want to see how many people boo me so far only 2 :sad2:

Mornin' GW and the rest of the cheeky chicks.

I am once again on smelly laundry patrol.

Bedwetters: every family should have at least one. :thumbsup2

Hey Cheeky Chicks!

Ok, my house does not have any bed wetters and that is a good thing. Especially since it's just me and a dog. :blush:

Hi Susan I hope you are feeling better today.

Fab, I am over the bed wetting stage in my house. Until I get old and have to wear Depends. :teeth: I have a few good years left. Only one of my children ever wet the bed. You still have hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter