Chef De France - Yes or No

Chefs De France - Yes or No?

• Yes, go there it's wonderful!

• No, pick somewhere else - Chefs De France is not that great

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been to Chefs and Bistro once each. I'm not a big fan of French food, but the service was great when in both places. A tad slow, but I'm told that's a "French thing".

If you want a quiet, romantic dinner, Bistro is the better choice.

We just ate there Monday night. We had an early dinner time and the restaurant was only half full. We have dined there at least eight other times.

We had a wonderful server, Virginie (vir-zhen-nay), and she has only been in the U.S. for 1 month. She was very attentive and we had a nice chat about where she was from and where she wanted to visit in the U.S.

In my opinion, Chefs de France have the best beef filet. The black pepper sauce is excellent. We dined at the Yachtsman Steakhouse earlier in the week and their beef filet was not as good.

When the restaurant gets full, it is loud and the service drops a notch. I would compare it to the California Grille in terms of noise. We find Chefs to be one of the better eats at WDW, but not inexpensive.

The chocolate sauce in the profiterolles is very rich and tasty.

Troy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter