Chef De France

mercydisney

Is it on sale?
I was looking at the menu at Chef de France and they have a
Prix-fixe Appetizers (Choice of one) and
Prix Fixe Entrées (Choice of one)

Is this wha we get to choose from when dining on the DDP?

With DDP do you mean Disney Dining Plan (standard Table Service Plan) or Deluxe Dining Plan?

The prix-fixe option is available to guests on both standard DP and deluxe DP.

While I have never used the deluxe DP, I understand you can choose any appetizer of your choice from the entire menu, any entree (save for those designated to be shared between 2 guests) from the entire menu and any dessert from the entire menu.

I've enjoyed the prix-fixe as a standard DP guest at Coral Reef. The appy is a nice bonus if you find an entree and dessert that you would normally want to order.

I was looking at the menu at Chef de France and they have a
Prix-fixe Appetizers (Choice of one) and
Prix Fixe Entrées (Choice of one)

Is this wha we get to choose from when dining on the DDP?
You can chose this menu or you may chose any entree and and dessert. Last November, two of us ordered the prix fixe menu and the other two ordered from the regular menu. We were on the regular DDP not the deluxe. The prix fixe is a great value on the plan if the selections are too your liking.

You can chose this menu or you may chose any entree and and dessert. Last November, two of us ordered the prix fixe menu and the other two ordered from the regular menu. We were on the regular DDP not the deluxe. The prix fixe is a great value on the plan if the selections are too your liking.
thank you

With DDP do you mean Disney Dining Plan (standard Table Service Plan) or Deluxe Dining Plan?

The prix-fixe option is available to guests on both standard DP and deluxe DP.

While I have never used the deluxe DP, I understand you can choose any appetizer of your choice from the entire menu, any entree (save for those designated to be shared between 2 guests) from the entire menu and any dessert from the entire menu.

I've enjoyed the prix-fixe as a standard DP guest at Coral Reef. The appy is a nice bonus if you find an entree and dessert that you would normally want to order.
DP not QS, Thanks

It use to be that anyone could order of the fixed menu and it was just a set price.. If that the same and if so does anyone know much it is ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter