chef mickey

disney queen

DIS Veteran
i read in the new disney magazine that on the children's buffet for breakfast there is PBJ pizza. has anyone tried this? and can i get food from the children's buffet? it will be just 2 adults. thanks
:tongue:

Don't know about the PB&J pizza, but I believe anyone can eat from either buffet, children can eat the adult, adult can eat the kids food too!

When we went in July it was right on the main buffet, next to the regular breakfast pizza. I was intrigued by it as it looked different. Surprisingly it was very good. Its warm and has gooey chocolate chips on it. ;)

At all the buffets you are free to eat from the "main" section or the "childrens" section.
This is true of both children and adults. That's why I recommend buffets to anyone who has a picky eater with them. You can always find something to eat.

Ok don't mind me asking...what exactly is on this? peanut butter, jelly and chocolate chips onto of dough?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter