Chef mickeys brunch

For character dining, in a park I LOVE garden grill breakfast.

Outside the park, I like (but do not love) 'Ohana breakfast. I'm trying 1900 Park Fare next trip.

We're doing 1900 Park Fare for dinner this trip as well. We did the breakfast last trip and really, really liked it. And this is from someone who didn't think they'd like breakfast dining (but it was on a non-park day).

We will be a mix of adults ranging from 25-53.

One total newbie.
One not been for a few years (& not so keen on character dining!)
One returning from last year and huge fan of food, parks and 100%. Committed to whole Disney absorption!

Me & dh many trips (and for my 50th)

Dh adores all food.
I have very particular tastes (and don't eat meat)
I'm happy dining wherever with the most adventurous palettes-I simply don't partake in their food extraganzas!

Skipper Canteen might be a good choice. It's not character, but it's got a ton of theming. The wait staff usually does the corny jokes, and the food is among the more adventurous in the parks. It's also one of my favorites.

Crystal Palace is also a choice I think most would put above Chef Mickey's as a character buffet (Pooh gang instead Mickey gang). I haven't personally been in years.

1900 Park Fare is another character meal that usually ranks about Chef Mickey's at the Grand Floridian. It's Cinderella's crew instead of Mickey's bunch.

Since you mentioned Coral Reef, I'm guessing it doesn't have to be in or around MK. Sci-Fi Dine In is a fun one with great atmosphere in Hollywood Studios. The food is among the cheaper options for a table service. And while some don't like it, my burger was really good the time I ate there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter