Chemical Alley 2nd Generation RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairywings said:
Kennedy: She giggled.

Nate: "I call shotgun!" he said jumping into the passenger seat

Brittany: she frowned "There are doors for a reason, Nate."

Nate: he groaned "Would you just get in the car and take off that ridiculous hat."

Kennedy: "Thank you."

Gwen: "I love you too."

David: He smiled. "it's my turn to sing you a song.

This is gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories

The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds
But they haven’t seen the best of us yet

If you love me let me go
If you love me let me go
‘Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

This is gospel for the vagabonds,
Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable *******s
Confessing their apostasies
Led away by imperfect impostors

Don’t try to sleep through the end of the world
And bury me alive
'Cause I won’t give up without a fight

If you love me let me go
If you love me let me go
‘Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

Oh, the fear of falling apart
Oh, the fear, the fear of falling apart

The fear of falling apart.

"That song got me through a lot. I would've shot myself way before if it wasn't for this song."

Nate: "I call shotgun!" he said jumping into the passenger seat

Brittany: she frowned "There are doors for a reason, Nate."

Nate: he groaned "Would you just get in the car and take off that ridiculous hat."

Kennedy: She got in.

David: He smiled. "it's my turn to sing you a song. This is gospel for the fallen ones Locked away in permanent slumber Assembling their philosophies From pieces of broken memories The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds But they haven’t seen the best of us yet If you love me let me go If you love me let me go ‘Cause these words are knives and often leave scars The fear of falling apart And truth be told, I never was yours The fear, the fear of falling apart This is gospel for the vagabonds, Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable *******s Confessing their apostasies Led away by imperfect impostors Don’t try to sleep through the end of the world And bury me alive 'Cause I won’t give up without a fight If you love me let me go If you love me let me go ‘Cause these words are knives and often leave scars The fear of falling apart And truth be told, I never was yours The fear, the fear of falling apart Oh, the fear of falling apart Oh, the fear, the fear of falling apart The fear of falling apart. "That song got me through a lot. I would've shot myself way before if it wasn't for this song."

OOC: The song is This Is Gospel by Panic! At the Disco. It's one of my favorites.

I'm also not sure how soon David should die.

Fairywings said:
Kennedy: She got in.

Brittany: "Do you need anything while we're out Kennedy? Like food because I don't think you can eat just candy bars."

Doodle98 said:
Trent: He smiled back, and blushed slightly. He looked up at Chelsea. "Probably with their families."

Ben: "Psh family shmamily, I'd take ice cream over you any day."

Chelsea: she rolled her eyes "Love you too, Ben."

Brittany: "Do you need anything while we're out Kennedy? Like food because I don't think you can eat just candy bars." Ben: "Psh family shmamily, I'd take ice cream over you any day." Chelsea: she rolled her eyes "Love you too, Ben."

Trent: He laughed.

Ben: "You think I'm joking. If you've lived with this girl as long as I have you'd choose the ice cream too."

Trent: "I wouldn't do that." He looked up at Chelsea. "You have no idea how important she is to me, how many times she has saved my life."

Doodle98 said:
Trent: "I wouldn't do that." He looked up at Chelsea. "You have no idea how important she is to me, how many times she has saved my life."

Chelsea: "Aww." she gave Trent a hug

Ben: "Well, Cat has saved my life all of one time, and she managed to use a whole tub of butter on my head in the process. So I guess she loves you more."

Chelsea: she threw gummy bears at Ben

Chelsea: "Aww." she gave Trent a hug Ben: "Well, Cat has saved my life all of one time, and she managed to use a whole tub of butter on my head in the process. So I guess she loves you more." Chelsea: she threw gummy bears at Ben

Trent: He hugged her back and nuzzled into her hair. "Will you still hold me like this even though we're not in chemical alley?"

Doodle98 said:
Trent: He hugged her back and nuzzled into her hair. "Will you still hold me like this even though we're not in chemical alley?"

Chelsea: "As long as you don't suffocate in my hair."

Doodle98 said:
Trent: He giggled. "Okay."

Chelsea: "Oh, Ben I'm going to dye my hair red."

Ben: "And I care because...."

Chelsea: "Because you're going to dye your hair too or it's butter on your head for a week."

Ben: "Are you threatening me?"

Chelsea: "Yes, yes I am."

Chelsea: "Oh, Ben I'm going to dye my hair red." Ben: "And I care because...." Chelsea: "Because you're going to dye your hair too or it's butter on your head for a week." Ben: "Are you threatening me?" Chelsea: "Yes, yes I am."

Trent: "But I like Ben's hair color."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter