• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chemical Alley Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan: he kissed her back. He had some reservations about what they could do that would be safe. Dawn had already been shot and had her rib broken. He wouldn't let her get hurt again.

Dawn: she smiled. "Jordan, what would happen if we got married? I still don't understand the concept."

disneygirl520 said:
Jordan: he nodded "yeah, do you want to do something?"

Jaycee: she was really nervous. She kissed him back and a smile crossed her lips.

Lynn: "Okay. Will we need a car?"

Ciel: He smiled and sat back.

Dawn: she smiled. "Jordan, what would happen if we got married? I still don't understand the concept."

Lynn: "Okay. Will we need a car?"

Ciel: He smiled and sat back.

Jordan: "If we got married? If we got married we would move out of this house and live on our own. We might start a family. There isn't anything overly specific."

Jaycee: she smiled at him and bit her lip.

Jordan: "If we got married? If we got married we would move out of this house and live on our own. We might start a family. There isn't anything overly specific." Jaycee: she smiled at him and bit her lip.

Dawn: she looked up slightly. "A-a family? I've never had one of those before."

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: "Nope." He pulled her onto his back. "Piggyback rides: best mode of transportation. It's also Eco-friendly."

Lynn: She laughed. "You're crazy."

Ciel: 'What do I do now?' he thought to himself. 'I mean, I would kiss her again, but what if she isn't ready?'

Lynn: She laughed. "You're crazy." Ciel: 'What do I do now?' he thought to himself. 'I mean, I would kiss her again, but what if she isn't ready?'

Marcus: "I know." He smiled.

Dawn: "I-I could have a family? H-how? Are you sure?"

Lynn: She laughed. "You're crazy."

Ciel: 'What do I do now?' he thought to himself. 'I mean, I would kiss her again, but what if she isn't ready?'

Jaycee: she looked him in the eye and leaned slightly toward him. She wanted him to kiss her again.

Ciel: 'Just use your instinct for once...common sense can be thrown out the window.' he leaned in and kissed her again.

Jordan: "that's something you have to decide. But you don't have to right now. You have time."

Dawn: "I actually know about children. At least a little bit. I'd be the one that actually has the baby, you need to be caring and loving, it drinks milk, it can't walk or talk, they look adorable in hats, stuff like that."

Dawn: "I actually know about children. At least a little bit. I'd be the one that actually has the baby, you need to be caring and loving, it drinks milk, it can't walk or talk, they look adorable in hats, stuff like that."

Jordan: he smiled "yeah." he stood up and went to his mom's room. He pulled a small photo album from a shelf. He went back to Dawn, "this is me when I was a baby" he said handing the book to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter