• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Is the game showing up on television in Chicago? We're only getting the Cincy version on DirecTV Extra Innings. The Chicago channel isn't broadcasting.

They finally started the game about the second inning. Did not enjoy watching on the Cincy channel for the first. Then they went to commercial right at the start of the fifth and missed the first batter. Weird things going on tonight.

In other news, Kenley Jansen is not helping our cause. 2 games now that StL has scored on him to win at the end.

It’s gonna be a dicey last 6 weeks. Need the whole rotation to gel.

In other news, Kenley Jansen is not helping our cause. 2 games now that StL has scored on him to win at the end.

It’s gonna be a dicey last 6 weeks. Need the whole rotation to gel.
Yep.STL fluffing their feathers on sweeping the Dodgers but they can thank Kenley. Gives up 3 bombs in b2b tied games..smh. CO just as hot (if not hotter) and STL heads there next. GO ROX!

Last edited:
Hamels with the complete game and Javy's home run floating in Lake Michigan. Great game!
getPart

I know the Cubs are supposed to face Harvey tomorrow but since he's about to become a Brewer maybe he's scratched.....was claimed off waivers yesterday

Here is a great article on Coke Hamels: https://medium.com/the-wrigley-rapport/cole-hamels-a-career-that-almost-wasnt-ab7d31395f9a

He seems like an awesome guy IRL.

I’m bummed today. I had plans for today’s game but our neighborhood is under a flood watch. The lake is overflowing and the dam 2 blocks away on the river is wide open. They are still afraid it might fail. So ... I don’t feel I can drive 150 miles away :(.
I was wondering how you were doing with the floodingsorry to hear not so good. The weather iffy here too today so you may have driven over for a delay game. Harvey prob scratched since the Brewers claimed him. Call me crazy but a party boy pitcher heading to a city of breweries is an eyebrow raiser~however he has thrived in the smaller Cinci market. Maybe he still pitches today with MKE only 90min away lol. Stay dry Robin!

Another Bote finish!!!!! :yay:
I was worried that they were going to try to rip that jersey off him like they always do. But that jersey doesn't have buttons and it would decapitate him before it would tear off.

A very satisfying finish. When Rizzo swung at that fourth ball and made it a foul ball instead of taking a walk and walking in the go ahead run, I was going crazy.

Instead of a demoralizing Milwaukee loss in 15 innings they scored 3 in the bottom and made an uplifting comeback. Sheesh.

Instead of a demoralizing Milwaukee loss in 15 innings they scored 3 in the bottom and made an uplifting comeback. Sheesh.
Buccos had it in the bag...then walked as guy with .72 ba..was it? To give it away. Unreal. Well, JHey back from his ankle injury and "Lelo" has to bring it today. Let's GO!!!!!!!!

my favorite moment from today's game~ Willy fist pumping his friend Daniel! Willy hit a double today, I think Daniel should come to every game he can!
Dle2t6-WwAAS87Q.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter