Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

I'm wearing it to the game tonight :cheer2:
My SIL W charm fell off hers at Miller Park last season ~You know the same one I have and you (had) from Jostens. She and I have both had them replaced. Hopefully the Disney pieces are more reliable

Last edited:

And hats off to Vic’s CI error...saved a run and an early deficit that could have changed the game. He had a great game..bottom of the order carrying the frieght.

I am THRILLED for JHey....it was almost worth losing 6 straight to see him have this game

Almost

Last edited:
My SIL W charm fell off hers at Miller Park last season ~You know the same one I have and you (had) from Jostens. She and I have both had them replaced. Hopefully the Disney pieces are more reliable
It’s a Pandora bracelet. Pandora has a big presence in Disney parks. I was tired of having the cheap Jostens crap break on me. It seemed like such bad luck even if they were replaced.

In any case, mine was good luck today! Hopefully it’ll be good luck on Monday too.

GOOD MORNING CUB FANS! Here’s the “ let’s head to our home opener with a series W” lineup! (Wish JHey was in RF tho)
KB just might do some damage today..he, JHey, Willy Have done damage off Davies ..KB sure could use a good offensive game!

(On the flip side, Thames has certainly returned the damage favor against The Professor...)

LETS GO!!!!!

upload_2019-4-7_10-20-39.png

Last edited:
Heyward is not good in CF. And KB hasn't hit much in the past few games. I think he has the lowest average of everyone (except the pitchers). I don't understand not using AAJ in CF with all the catches he made last night.

Heyward is not good in CF. And KB hasn't hit much in the past few games. I think he has the lowest average of everyone (except the pitchers). I don't understand not using AAJ in CF with all the catches he made last night.
To me it's not that he's not good in CF, but clearly better/more comfortable in RF. AAJ isn't a LO hitter, tried DD there yesterday..hopefully Zo goes , we go!

Well, that was a disappointment. Too bad for Kyle. He's not having a good year so far.

I liked last night’s game better.

CC leaving Hader in, moral victory. Need our friend TLS to spread the word that his old team just did the Angel’s a favor and they prob won’t see Hader. An LAA sweep would be a nice thank you.
CUbs FINALLY have their own beds to sleep in...

HOME OPENER TOMORROW!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Off to check if any pirates are suspended from today’s fight lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter