Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Was reading an article on Eloy Jimenez today. I think that is going to end up one of the worst trades in MLB history. He's going to be a perennial all-star.

I actually ordered El Mago as a nickname on a name badge to a professional meeting I’m going to.

LOL... genius
My DS is a photographer and his favorite camera is the Sony a9..nicknamed Javy or El Mago because he get's magical shots with it, lol. I don't know how I will react if the day comes that Javy is no longer Cub by his choice

what a beautiful photo of the new Mr. and Mrs. Hendo :lovestruc Much happiness to them!
DPBFhK0VwAACcz7.jpg

Cubs officially announce Jim Hickey as pitching coach. Also, Will Venable 1st base coach. Also hired Jim Benedict as Special Assistant to Baseball Operations.

work continues inside Wrigley, while the outside looks pretty dang aweomse with the Kindlemart, soon to be lit tree, and skating rink

DPMLoZ3VAAA7po9.jpg

also~ the 9/21 game against the Brewers that was Jake's return after his hammy injury~ is going to be on at 12:30 Thanksgiving Day if you prefer baseball over football. SPORTS Chicago is airing it, I believe that is the former CSN station

Yikes! What happened to my seats?!?! There appears to be a big empty hole where they were 6 weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter