CHICAGOLAND DIS Meet - 6/10 Dopeygirl's visiting!

This is pretty funny! Mark just asked me today if there was going to be a DIS meet anytime soon...he said he thought it was time for one! :) I know I have something going on until 6 on Friday night, so if we were to go, we would probably be there closer to 7ish. I would LOVE to see Tricia and the little one! :)

let me check with DH and see what he has planned.. the boys are going rafting with the boy scouts so we are childless this weekend.

I'll be down at the Cubs/Red sox games both Friday, Sat...I will catch up with her that weekend though, gotta give her a call today or tomorrow.

My DD has Cheer Camp this weekend and DS and DH has a Taekwondo Test on Friday. :guilty: I seem to be missing alot of these latley.

Hope you all have a great time meeting up tomorrow night - wish we could be there (really wish we could be there, this family thing has gotten way blown out of proportion already)!!!!!

HUGS Tricia and Elizabeth - tell Jim we said HI!

Chris and Mike and Brittany

Shoot - I decided next time I saw there was a Chicagoland meet I was coming BUT can't - going to be leaving for Disney World!! Whoo hooo.

Hope you guys have a great meeting.

Liz

Since I prefer not to sit in Gino's parking lot for hours tomorrow, what time are we meeting? Looking forward to seeing you all again!

NancyIL said:
Since I prefer not to sit in Gino's parking lot for hours tomorrow, what time are we meeting? Looking forward to seeing you all again!
We'll sit and talk to you, Nancy. :cheer2:

Yes, what time??

Is 6 ok? Tricia will be in about noon she said, and I don't want to start too early since Donna & Mark won't be there until about 7. How does that sound? :confused3

Check in here please. ;)

Dan Murphy said:
Fine by us.
:cool1: Nancy said 6 was perfect also. :Pinkbounc

I told Nancy I better check this thread, get a guestimate, and CALL Gino's tomorrow!!! Ya think?!?!?! :confused3

:rotfl:

:banana: :banana: (I LOVE that dude!)

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone! Looking forward to the chit-chat and the laughter. :)

I REALLY hope they have my salad on the menu still! And that chocolate chip cookie ice cream pizza thingy!! But I'm also under strict orders from Jim to have a slice of pizza.

Dopeygirl said:
:banana: :banana: (I LOVE that dude!)

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone! Looking forward to the chit-chat and the laughter. :)

I REALLY hope they have my salad on the menu still! And that chocolate chip cookie ice cream pizza thingy!! But I'm also under strict orders from Jim to have a slice of pizza.
As of tonight: Chicken Basil Salad
Our famous house salad topped with bite size pieces of broiled chicken marinated in fresh basil and garlic. Choice of dressing. Substitute shrimp for $1.00 more 7.99 and Chocolate Sundae Pizza 4.59 (also on the KIDS menu) ;)

YEA Jim! Make her eat some FOOD! :rotfl:

See ya later!!! :banana:

BTW, BOTH my kids are coming! :earsboy: :earsgirl: I wish the Fulcers would check in again. :confused3

Sorry we can't make this meet. I would have loved to see all you guys again, it's been so long. Pam and Elly are still up at our property in Door County and I just came home to mow lawn ect. and am heading back up today. Have a great time everyone and can't wait to see the photo's!

I'm new to DIS meets, but can't make it. I just had some dental work done and my whole mouth hurts to talk and eat! :(

Have a great time! :)

Gael's under the weather (fever, chills, etc) so I've been contemplating just coming down with Brittany. It's gonna kinda be up to her if Gael can watch Abby on her own tonight. I'm waiting to hear back from her, I called a home a little while ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter