Chicagoland Rollcall

John and I live in the southwest suburbs and own at OKW, BWV, BCV, and Vero, totalling over 1,000 points.

Would love to attend a Chicago area DIS/DVC Meet. :Pinkbounc

Where in Chicagoland would be good for a meet-up? We should get some suggestions and do a poll.

Winthrop Harbor here, farthest Northeast corner of the state. We own @ VWL and SSR.
Margaret

iankh said:
Where in Chicagoland would be good for a meet-up? We should get some suggestions and do a poll.

I'm willing to go just about anywhere. What about Orland Park? That's about 45 mins for me. Joliet is 30 mins away. Oak Park/Berwyn is right at an hour.

How about everyone else?

iankh said:
Woodfield area for north; Oak Lawn for south? Just my 2 cents. :sunny:

Both by expressways.

Hello everyone :goodvibes We have 400 BCV points. We live in Mokena, IL (minutes from Orland Park). Fun thread!

It would be great if it could be one place for both North and South so we can all meet. What about the Oak Brook area?

Live in Joliet, own at Disney's Vero Beach, but have never stayed there...

Last two times we stayed at DBV

LadyJade said:
Live in Joliet, own at Disney's Vero Beach, but have never stayed there...

Last two times we stayed at DBV

Hi, neighbor! :wave2: I've probably seen you at the Disney Store in the mall. :goodvibes

WDWLVR said:
It would be great if it could be one place for both North and South so we can all meet. What about the Oak Brook area?

I did not mean two seperate meets. I just put one up for the south and one for the North that are near expressways.

Hey there a few Lake Villas I see. My DD lives in Lake Villa, we just puchased BWV and live in Spring Grove. :)

Hi everyone. SSR members from Oak Lawn here. My wife was born in Morris and has family in Coal City. Small world.

another Woodfield area here.. - Palatine and we own at OKW since 93.

I grew up on the southside too.

So far there's Oakbrook Mall and Woodfield as potential meet locations. Any others? I'll give it another day or two and then I'll post a poll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter