Chillin' at the Contemporary-PTR+ All-Star quick trip TR - Completed

Hey Christy!!

I can't believe it's time for your PTR already!! Have you picked your dates? Have you booked? I want all the info already! Especially so I can know if our trips coincide again this year! AND that we might stay at the same resort! :cool1:

Can't wait to hear more about it!

Hey Christy!!

I can't believe it's time for your PTR already!! Have you picked your dates? Have you booked? I want all the info already! Especially so I can know if our trips coincide again this year! AND that we might stay at the same resort! :cool1:

Can't wait to hear more about it!

We are almost sure that the dates will be July 4 to July 18.

We haven't booked yet.

We are wondering if we'll pick a TA or book through Disney. The good thing with a TA is that we can normally pay at par.

popcorn::

Subscribing! Looking forward to reading another of your PTRs.. and some time next year the TR!

Emma princess: x x

Hurray for another trip! I'm in!

popcorn::

Subscribing! Looking forward to reading another of your PTRs.. and some time next year the TR!

Emma princess: x x

Thanks guys for joining me!

Our only dilemma is that last time we stayed at POR we were disturbed by a brazillian tour group who stayed beside our room, and it was insane.

But if we get a water view, there are less chances of that happening, right?

Wow I haven't posted here in a while.

I will do so today,and as a bonus, add pics and a story about the funny dinner I had last night.

Ok, so here's the game plan so far!

Dates: July 4, 2010 to July 18, 2010.

Resort: Port Orleans Riverside- Water view in Magnolia Bend

The cast:

Mom- Likes shopping at WDW. Likes Ghirardelli (I also do). Favorite store: Mk Emporium. Comes to WDW to humor me.

Me- 26 y/o high school art teacher. Been to WDW for the first time at the age of 2. Been dreaming of it ever since. I want to move to Florida to be closer to it.

Adrs we are considering: Toni's for lunch, Chef Mickey's for dinner, Crystal Palace for breakfast, The Plaza for lunch and Les chefs de France for lunch.

Favorite parks order: MK, Epcot, AK, and DHS. WE love love love DD. We have never been to water parks.

ok guys. For people who have been following me for a while, you know that I've been working on a Snow White costume for over a year. Well not literally. I got sick and stopped for months. And did not celebrate last Halloween.

But guess what. I finally finished it today. It is far from perfect, but my first costume ever. I am kinda happy about it.

Here's a pic of it.

IMG_2125.jpg

I'll post pics of me wearing it later on.

By the way, I was reading a TR, and that person had a pic of Snow White with her eyes closed. I had saved it to help me do my make up but can't find it anymore. If this person reads this, can you please post it here??? Pretty please! :)

Hey guys.

Here's a pic of me today. We were celebrating Halloween at school.

Here's the pic. It's a pic a student took. She even coached me on my smile lol

IMG_2129.jpg

And yes, in the unit I am linked to, we were 2 Snow Whites. And we always sit side by side. Everytime my friend (who was sitting on the other side of the classroom during our morning meeting) would look at us, she'd laugh. The principal was not amused lol

14642_324717165081_848650081_960388.jpg

Where are you guys??

I know my face in the first picture isn't the best. But still! hehe

A little update.

For those of you who have known me for a while, you know that I want to move to Florida and work there.

Well I have taken the first step towards it. I have sent my schooling documents to an organization that helps Canadian (and out of country people) get certified in the state they desire.

I have talked to the Florida schoolboard and they are very happy of my interest and are helping me. They are providing me all the information I need.

I now have to look how to get a working visa for me, and another type of visa (yeah I have no clue what I am looking for) that would allow my mom tov visit for months at a time.

Congratulations! :goodvibes

First step in the right direction - you must be feeling really positive and excited!

Like they say in WDW... "If you can dream it, you can do it!" :cloud9:

Emma princess: x

Congratulations! :goodvibes

First step in the right direction - you must be feeling really positive and excited!

Like they say in WDW... "If you can dream it, you can do it!" :cloud9:

Emma princess: x
Yeah. I feel good about it. Well I have my moments when I get really anxious and nervous. It would be a huge change you know. But my mom's willing to help me out. So it helps :)

Wow Christy! That's awesome! I knew you were looking into it but it really seems like you might do it! I talk about stuff I want to do all the time...I can't tell you how many times I've looked at apartments in Orlando...but I don't think I'll ever really have the guts to actually do it! Keep us posted. :thumbsup2

Wow Christy! That's awesome! I knew you were looking into it but it really seems like you might do it! I talk about stuff I want to do all the time...I can't tell you how many times I've looked at apartments in Orlando...but I don't think I'll ever really have the guts to actually do it! Keep us posted. :thumbsup2

Sure will keep you updated.

What is kind of helping me is that I don't feel the schoolboard and the school I am at are really helping me. They are taking me for granted, and sometimes taking advantage of me.

I am not even on my way for tenure. So what's holding me back?

And if I don't like it after a year, I can still come back.

We might end up doing the Tea at the Grand Floridian. I've been wanting to do it for a while, and my mom might come with me. woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter