~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

Laura...I was glued to your planning journal and am now checking on your TR numerous times throughout the day! :cool1: You were a beautiful bride! Chris is a very lucky man! Looks like things worked out with few glitches. )Just the way it should be!) Can't wait to read more!!!

BTW...I loved your pics from TAZ. What a great photographer!!! I do have to ask...was that the first time Chris had seen you or was it staged?? It sure looked genuine!!! :bride:

Yes he is a amazing photographer. Took the pics exactly like we wanted. It was genuine. We were kept apart till the moment I walked in the room behind him. I highly recommend this moment. Most photographers call it "First Look" it takes the tention off.

Laura im just catching up on your TR. You and the guys seemed like you had tons of fun! You looked beautiful!! Ana did an amazing job with your hair! How old is Chris? He looks pretty young. I dont think ive ever asked how old you were either-- you both have very young, fresh faces. Your dad and aunt resemble one another a lot!! Im glad you had a great time at O'hanas and at the campfire. Sounds like a lot of fun! Love the photos-- keep them coming. Taz did a great job too!

By the way Stephanie and Christine look amazing as well!

I'm a little late on the congrats... but CONGRATS! :cool1:

Everything about your wedding is beautiful and you're pictures looks great!! I'm glad you had a good time and enjoy the married life now!

Sorry.

Ill reiterate- I'm glad you had a good time.

Oh Maggie I'm sorry if I sounded short. Didn't mean to. Just meant to say I thought I had told you. Thanks for the well wishes. BTW I love your dress in your pics in the OT thread. Where did you get it? If you don't mind me asking.

You look beautiful in your dress, and you and your husband make an adorable couple! :groom: :bride: Congratulations! I haven't had a lot of time this week to get on the the disboard, so I'm sorry that I'm so late in congratulating you.
Also, you look really cute in your wedding ears...I was too shy to wear mine in public. :guilty:

You look beautiful in your dress, and you and your husband make an adorable couple! :groom: :bride: Congratulations! I haven't had a lot of time this week to get on the the disboard, so I'm sorry that I'm so late in congratulating you.
Also, you look really cute in your wedding ears...I was too shy to wear mine in public. :guilty:

Thank you. I loved wearing them. Though I think I looked a little silli. Oh well only at Disney.

That is so sweet that Chris sang/played guitar... there's this song that goes "and I know that you're a sucker..for anything acoustic.." that's totally me! I love it! Your pics came out stunning... they certainly capture the emotion of such an important day. The look on Chris' face when he first saw you is priceless. I really like the one of the girls tasting the cake too! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to read more

That is so sweet that Chris sang/played guitar... there's this song that goes "and I know that you're a sucker..for anything acoustic.." that's totally me! I love it! Your pics came out stunning... they certainly capture the emotion of such an important day. The look on Chris' face when he first saw you is priceless. I really like the one of the girls tasting the cake too! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to read more

Thank you very much. I love the cake one too. Chris plays really well. He was pretty nervous. You are using Taz too, right?

Laura, you look absolutely beautiful, you really do look like a princess! I wish you all the happiness in the future. The pictures show that you and chris are a couple that are head over heels in love!
Cant wait for the next installment of your trip report, its fantastic! princess:

Next up was the rehearsal.

After we got back from the Bridal tea my Mom and I met up with my Dad and figured out some of the drama that had happened with the ballroom. Rich and Shades of Green came through and everything was much better. He went ahead and hung up my dress and layed out the train. It didnt need to be ironed or steamed at all. We went over to Evergreens were my Dad and Uncle were. Everyone shared their stories. Dawn, mom and I took a cab back from the Gf with the stuff we had. Uncle Ron and Aunt Dawn got to catch up with my Dad. He ordered me a Virgin Strawberry Dacharie (sp?), my new addiction. The guys came back starved so he ordered them some food. Evergreens is a good place to eat by the way. Had great Chicken sandwiches. Chris finally arrived. He got to meet Uncle Ron and Aunt Dawn. After talk about Chris's hair for the next day we head over to the ballroom for the rehearsal. I'm sorry my pics of the rehearsal are so bad. I will add more when I get all the pics from Taz.
Rev Tim's wife came and ran threw the rehearsal with us. I wasn't really pleased that she didn't know how we wanted the ceremony to go. She just did it how I guess they usually do. I have this thing about walking down the isle before my wedding day so my Aunt Dawn played me. It was alot of fun. Steph and Christine came back after a few things they had to do. They made the rehearsal fun.
Keeping this group focused was a issue. I have no idea how you ladies with huge bridal parties do it.
wedding238.jpg

wedding224.jpg

We went over the next day with Taz. He took some pics at the rehearsal. Can't wait to see them.

Chris and I then exchanged gifts
Chris opening his "My Prince Charming Picture" and Sword. He was so thrilled. And said "this goes perfect with what I got you" then "you are my Princess and every Princess needs one of these"

wedding245.jpg

It was the Cinderella Glass slipper
(i'll add a pic of it in a few)
one side said "Laura Perez" the other said "July 2, 2007 My Princess.
As you can tell I was really emotional.

wedding249.jpg

wedding248-1.jpg

We were suppose to give our parents their gifts but totally forgot. By the time we remembered his parents left.
We said goodbye to Steph and Christine. They wanted to help set up but my Mom told them they needed their rest. A group got busy setting up the reception (we weren't allowed to see).
Chris and I headed off for our Wishes Cruise. It was raining pretty hard so we thought it might be canceled. We arrived at the Contemporary dock and were told all cruises that night were canceled. So we headed over to the MK. I'll have to add pics here when we get our Photopass CD. It was nice to ride on a few rides alone. We got alot of congratulations and well wishes. We had our Bride and Groom to be shirts on. My Mom collects Mickey ears so we got her a pair of the Year of A Million Dreams light up ones. She did so much work on this wedding we just wanted her to have alittle something else. Then back to Shades of Green about 12am.

Here are the rehearsal pics from TAZ!
Rehearsal___058-1.jpg

Rehearsal___057.jpg

Rehearsal___056.jpg

Rehearsal___055.jpg

Rehearsal___054.jpg

Rehearsal___053.jpg

Rehearsal___052.jpg

Rehearsal___051.jpg

Rehearsal___050.jpg

Rehearsal___048.jpg

Rehearsal___041.jpg

Rehearsal___039.jpg

Rehearsal___037.jpg

Rehearsal___036.jpg

Rehearsal___033.jpg

Rehearsal___034.jpg

Rehearsal___032.jpg

Rehearsal___028.jpg

Next up~ Wedding day!

laura- i know what you mean about crazy rehersals! i had 8 BM's and 8 GM and a flower girl and all the grandparents, parents, singers, a reader, and the rehersal was MADNESS trying to get everyone to pay attention. everyone was exciting about being in New Orleans and they all went nuts! lol. still loving your TR, keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

laura- i know what you mean about crazy rehersals! i had 8 BM's and 8 GM and a flower girl and all the grandparents, parents, singers, a reader, and the rehersal was MADNESS trying to get everyone to pay attention. everyone was exciting about being in New Orleans and they all went nuts! lol. still loving your TR, keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

Whew that would have been too much for me Heather. Thank God my Mom handled most of it. Thank you. I am excited for the wedding day part.

whew! thanks Laura - I needed that update!! :goodvibes everything looks great - can't wait to see your slipper - what a sweet gift! funny how easy it is to be at home when you're laying everything out but then you're there and there's just so much to remember!! I'm glad I only have a MOH and my new BIL will be walking me down the incredibly short aisle to my almost new hubby! even thinking about it now fills me with goosebumps!

keep it coming! great job!! and oh yes, so how is married life treating you? I know you guys are staying with your parents for abit - is that working out ok for you guys?

Michelle :cloud9:

whew! thanks Laura - I needed that update!! :goodvibes everything looks great - can't wait to see your slipper - what a sweet gift! funny how easy it is to be at home when you're laying everything out but then you're there and there's just so much to remember!! I'm glad I only have a MOH and my new BIL will be walking me down the incredibly short aisle to my almost new hubby! even thinking about it now fills me with goosebumps!

keep it coming! great job!! and oh yes, so how is married life treating you? I know you guys are staying with your parents for abit - is that working out ok for you guys?

Michelle :cloud9:

Married life is great. My parents let us just have our lives. They are easy to live with. Plus very helpful. We are planning our at home reception now.

WooHoo Laura,
I just love reading your TR. You had a truely magical wedding! It shows you were very well planned, maybe you should look into becoming a wedding planner.

Can't wait to see the glass slipper Chris got you. We have been talking about give gifts but I just don't know what to get... You guys gave me some inspiration.

What was the gift to the parents other than the YOMD ears?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter