Christmas 2021 Discounts

My family is booked for 12/15 - 12/21 at WL and we're hoping for discounts. We are used to having bounce back offers and we didn't have that luxury this year. Needless to say, we suffered from sticker shock when we booked.

My family is booked for 12/15 - 12/21 at WL and we're hoping for discounts. We are used to having bounce back offers and we didn't have that luxury this year. Needless to say, we suffered from sticker shock when we booked.
Same! We cancelled our Christmas 2020 trip, so this will be the first one in a long time without the lovely bounceback rate. Fingers crossed for a discount for 2021!

Looking forward to our December trip. Not really expecting discounts though since we'll be there Dec. 18-26, but maybe we'll get lucky?

We are going 12-21 to 1-2...we also cancelled our 2020 trip. In the past, we have discounts as well through the day or two before Christmas...who knows....but we can all hope! :)

This is when we are usually there, and we've gotten discounted rates through 12/24 for the past several years! Fingers crossed that that will happen this year too. :)

We are booked the first week 11/28-12/4.
I may have to move it to 12/12-12/17 because of college classes.
After checking on prices for WL I didn’t book it because it was 600.00 some a night! 😳 That’s way out of our budget. According to historical discounts December discounts will not come out until July. If only I knew if and what the discount will be.

Since I have never been to WDW in December I don’t know anything about December discounts ;) I am looking into the first week of December (12/3-12/10) as well as the last week of December (12/27-1/4). I believe it’s unlikely to get a discount around NYE but maybe at the beginning of December? Tia!

Since I have never been to WDW in December I don’t know anything about December discounts ;) I am looking into the first week of December (12/3-12/10) as well as the last week of December (12/27-1/4). I believe it’s unlikely to get a discount around NYE but maybe at the beginning of December? Tia!

I've usually seen discounts from early December leading up to Christmas. The week between Christmas and New Years I haven't seen any in the past.

Only deals I've seen at Disney during Christmas week is free dining. So long as you check in by 12/22 or 12/23 you are eligible for the discount. I wouldn't count on it this year since I'm not even sure the dining plan will be back by then.
That makes sense. Christmas and NYE is basically the most expensive time to travel all over the world, why should Disney be any different ;)

I'm in. Very tentatively booked Coronado Springs for Dec. 19-23. Although, discounts definitely need to come out because it's already over $1200 more than we spent for Christmas 2019 (and we had an extra night and park day then). Without a discount I'll probably cancel.

Possibly a Dec trip. If so it would be the week before Christmas. Never been that time of year and not so sure I want to go if everything isn't back up and running. A discount would be nice.

Pre-Covid did they typically offer discounts for late November/early December? It’s been over 15 years since our last trip and so much has changed! We have our heart set on WL since that’s where we stayed before. But Yikes - I checked rack rates and totally got sticker shock.

We're booked 12/23 - 1/1 at Pop. Holding out hope for a discount, but for now not counting on it. 🤞

We had a trip booked Dec 2019 that we had to cancel, but we did have a free dining discount on that trip (we arrived 12/22, discount ended 12/23 so we just squeaked in!), so who knows!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter