Christmas Parade Taping Sign Up Page...

For the people that are going on Friday, can you let us know who performed, and give us a report on crowds, how organized it was, etc. That way we know who's left to perform for Saturday. Thanks :thumbsup2

I live about 15 minutes from the parks, so as soon as we leave that evening, I'll definitely be posting bcak about crowds and such, and hopefully have photos too. :thumbsup2

For the people that are going on Friday, can you let us know who performed, and give us a report on crowds, how organized it was, etc. That way we know who's left to perform for Saturday. Thanks :thumbsup2

Depending on when we get back to our room...I'll try.

We're picking up internet on Thursday night, at the AS Music, which will last for 24 hours, til sometime on Friday. I'm not going to "re-up" Friday night because on Saturday morning we check out, and check into AKV (where we get free internet in our DVC room). If we get back early enough on Friday (probable) and beat the window, I'll post a real quick update.

I just responded to the 4th PM requesting to buy or pay me for the Friday tickets. As reasonable as it sounds, I really can't do it that way or it's like selling them which is strictly prohibited. I'm so sorry but what I need is tickets for Saturday for my family to get in. If anyone has Saturday tickets and would rather have Friday for the Stage taping since AP holders can get in on Saturday anyway, please PM me to trade but I just can't sell them. If anyone requested 6 and only needs 4 etc... we'll take them in pieces too. We just want to go on Saturday. Thanks!

Has anybody heard anything more about either day? We're sooo close! I'm glad it isn't going to be too cool on Friday or Saturday, like it was today.

Also, what time are the rest of you guys planning to get to the MK on Friday for the 12pm "shift" ?

we are going to go to mk when the park opens.. 9am Just to see what is going on and how this whole thing is going to work. I am hoping there is a reserved area for us.... but I am doubting it!! Anyways hope to see some of you there!!! I will have a two year old with me!! Wish me luck!:scared:

i've been mia this weekend/week due to family illness and i missed it! :sad1:

i really wanted to go to the taping since this is my first holiday in orlando....any chance i could find a single ticket somewhere? anywhere? :confused3

edited to add: i was reading through more of the thread & now am even more confused....i won't need a ticket be a part of the parade taping? that's really all i wanted to do - no miley dreams for me! so if i just show up at park opening on sat, would i be able to stake out a parade spot? (i have an ap)

if i just show up at park opening on sat, would i be able to stake out a parade spot? (i have an ap)

That'll be up to the parade show producers...
and how ever many of those with advance tickets show up.

If they do need more guests to fill the street, your best bet is to
dress in holiday colors, be well-groomed and be energetic.

Good luck!

:thumbsup2

i've been mia this weekend/week due to family illness and i missed it! :sad1:

i really wanted to go to the taping since this is my first holiday in orlando....any chance i could find a single ticket somewhere? anywhere? :confused3

edited to add: i was reading through more of the thread & now am even more confused....i won't need a ticket be a part of the parade taping? that's really all i wanted to do - no miley dreams for me! so if i just show up at park opening on sat, would i be able to stake out a parade spot? (i have an ap)

Unofficially, I can tell you that especially for a single person, it's pretty easy to blend in if you're dressed for the occasion and with them using all of Main Street, lots of spots to park... shouldn't be a problem. In the past they've grabbed people walking by who seemed to fit in to fill spots. So many people don't realize how long and boring it can be that many of the people who agreed to be audience peter out and give up and go ride rides... we don't... we sit there for our agreed time... we figure they got us in free, we owe them that much... but many don't see it that way and bolt when the kids start complaining...

Hi Everyone,
I can't believe I missed out on the tickets for the 5th and 6th...I guess we will go early those days and hope for the best.

If anyone has tickets they cannot use, please contact me (reply, pm, or e-mail). We would need 2 tickets but my daughter (14-year old) says she would stand there alone if there was one ticket out there.

Well, we'll see everyone there (hopefully), Enjoy!

-Claudia

thanks for the info! guess i'll cross my fingers & hope for the best! i don't mind just parking it....i've got all year to enjoy the parks! :goodvibes

thanks for the info! guess i'll cross my fingers & hope for the best! i don't mind just parking it....i've got all year to enjoy the parks! :goodvibes

If I were you, I would go early and hope for the best...you do have the AP and can enjoy the parks later...just hang around the parade route and if you see an empty spot, take it, I doubt you'll have any problems. :thumbsup2

The kids were listening to Radio Disney and they were giving away Saturday Parade taping tix. People kept calling in asking about Miley and they made it a point to say "Miley will not be there for the parade taping"... which tells me... Castle taping... again, pure assumption on my part but sometimes you do have to read between the lines... Still have 6 Friday taping tix to trade for Saturday if anyone is still needing a spot for the Castle taping....

Anybody figure out anything about strollers or wheelchairs? We emailed the day the tix came available (Sat?) and it said 3 business days but .. still no reply yet.

8 am, 12 pm on friday. 7 am, 11 am on saturday.

as i recall.

in regards to strollers or wheelchairs, it seems like the best route to take for an answer is to contact the production company at http://www.lightshiptv.com , they must have some idea based on previous experience.

Thanks, sent em an email. We don't have a stroller, but we figured they would be in the same area, so I asked for both and will post back if I hear anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter