Christmas party comparison to Halloween party?

Oh yeah- I’m confused.
Need more coffee….

Wouldn’t it be something tho if there were two Halloween parties? 😆
Back in the olden days of DTD on Halloween, there was trick or treating at all the stores, a dance party with a dj at the stage. And it was all free!! We went every year as a safe place for our kids. And we did MNSSHP another day, that was like $40, $50, $60 back in those days. Miss those days.

The resorts have characters, some candy, and games through resort activities on Halloween.

I went to the Christmas party in 2008 which was the last year they did Mickey's Twas the Night before Christmas show. After that got canceled, I just couldn't justify the price of a ticket just for the parade and some fake snow. I can see a Disney Christmas parade during regular park hours at Disneyland much cheaper (I live a few hours drive from Anaheim).

I've done the Halloween Party at least 10 times--sometimes multiple parties in the same week. Sometimes in full Villain costume, and sometimes not. And I'm not even a big candy eater. I just love the parade and atmosphere!

I've done both and prefer the Christmas party. Both have exclusive stage shows, fireworks, and a parade. Christmas party gives out cookies and hot cocoa/cider/egg nog, while Halloween has candy. Both have exclusive merch and food items for purchase. Halloween does have some unique characters, but Christmas has the regular characters in Christmas outfits. Unless you really want to meet Jack and Sally, it comes down to your personal theme preference.

We have not done either but we are scheduled to do the Christmas party mid December this year. We are excitied for this and are looking forward to all the decorations for the season! I do not think you could go wrong either way!

Halloween party is our family's favorite event. We enjoy the Christmas but it's definitely not something we would do yearly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter