~Christmas Present Exchange-Opening party! COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
All names have been sent out. Everyones mail by date is Saturday 11/22, but the early you send them out, the better since it is the holiday season.

When you send out your exchange, please get a d.c. or tracking number, and sent it to me. I will keep track of all mailings. Post here when you have sent out your exchange, and as you receive your exchange.

Please wrap all presents in a gift giving way, and include a card or note to your pal with your name so that they know who to thank.

When you get your exchange, do not yet open it. We will have our opening party on December 1st, and open all our presents together.

If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Have fun!

Oh No I missed it ! Are there any last minute chances to get in on this!???:scared::santa:

If you had the first send by date....tomorrow is the day that you need to have your exchange in the mail by. Please remember to send me your d.c. or tracking number. The second mail by date is 11/22.

IMPORTANT- Do not throw away your tracking number, and receipt. This is your way to track your package, and also if you have to file a claim. I had an incident that happened over the weekend, where someone broke into the locker box that had two boxes, and now I have the tracking info. since I was provided them by the senders. But no boxes....and an investigation is being held. Just a warning to all of you. You never would think it would happen to you, or someone would do such a thing, until it happens to you.

That's awful, Patsy! I hope they're able to catch the thief! So many security cameras these days, maybe they caught the person on tape.

That's awful, Patsy! I hope they're able to catch the thief! So many security cameras these days, maybe they caught the person on tape.

Yes. Having to deal with all of this is a headache. Unfortunately, there are no cameras where these particular locker boxes were, so we will see if the criminal gets caught..I hope sooo!!!

I ordered my pal's gift today, and should have the shipping info soon!

I also rec'd my gift from LUVDisney1975, and am excited about opening it on Dec. 1st!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter