~Christmas Present Exchange-Opening party! COMPLETED!

Glad to hear of those arrivals. That just leaves my lost box. Come back on 12/1, and let us know here what you have received. :santa: Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

Glad to hear of those arrivals. That just leaves my lost box. Come back on 12/1, and let us know here what you have received. :santa: Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

Have you heard back from the post office yet? Just curious if they had been able to do anything for you. I know you said that you lost 2 boxes from this theft.

Have you heard back from the post office yet? Just curious if they had been able to do anything for you. I know you said that you lost 2 boxes from this theft.

I have and there were three parcels stolen. I need to file a claim but i am waiting to hear back from clhcpaca to know the contents of what she sent to me. Hoping i hear back from her soon so that we know what the next step is. All senders should be able to get their insured money back is what i think...but will just have to wait and see

Oh my Mary Jo!! Thank you so much!! I giggled like a school girl when I opened the adjustable rolling pin. I can't wait to use it making cookies with the kiddos this week. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you also for the adorable patriotic cross stitch. I'm looking forward to starting that once I have all my Christmas projects out of the way!! :yay:

Kelly

You are more than welcome, pkelly6. Glad it was what you were looking for. :yay:

Thank you, mommytotwo, for my warm fuzzy socks. I know it sounds crazy to want something like that, while living in the South. But our floors get COLD. And thank you for the Infinity Scarves. I'm not normally very stylish, but now, look out world. :woohoo:

Kelly, thank you sooooooooo much for the softest blanket EVER!!!! Can't wait to cuddle up in it tonight and watch a Christmas movie:-) I love the Mickey themed Jelly Bellys and Mickey tote too!!!!! Thank you Thank you!!! Everything is wonderful! Merry Christmas :-)

You are more than welcome, pkelly6. Glad it was what you were looking for. :yay:

Thank you, mommytotwo, for my warm fuzzy socks. I know it sounds crazy to want something like that, while living in the South. But our floors get COLD. And thank you for the Infinity Scarves. I'm not normally very stylish, but now, look out world. :woohoo:

You're welcome! Merry Christmas in December! :santa:

It is fun to hear what everyone is getting!

Kelly, thank you sooooooooo much for the softest blanket EVER!!!! Can't wait to cuddle up in it tonight and watch a Christmas movie:-) I love the Mickey themed Jelly Bellys and Mickey tote too!!!!! Thank you Thank you!!! Everything is wonderful! Merry Christmas :-)

You're very welcome! Merry Christmas!!

Sorry for the late post--internet has been down. A big thank you to LuvDisney1975 for my amazing present!! I received the Gooseberry Patch Christmas cookbook, and I am so excited to read through it and find some new amazing recipes.

Thank you again, and happy holidays! :goodvibes

Sorry for the late post--internet has been down. A big thank you to LuvDisney1975 for my amazing present!! I received the Gooseberry Patch Christmas cookbook, and I am so excited to read through it and find some new amazing recipes. Thank you again, and happy holidays! :goodvibes

You're welcome!!!!! So glad you like it!! Merry Christmas:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter