Christmas Resort Shirt Design Pictures

1disney25 said:
These are wonderful, thanks for sharing!!! Do you happen to have a design that is about riding in winter wonderland at WL but with the theme of all these wonderful Christmas ones? I'm sure you're swamped but if you have one I'd love to see it. Thanks so much and again, great job!!!

Can you PM me please so I won't forget? I have the WL Sleigh Ride shirt already. Can you describe how you want me to change it?

ksjayhawks said:
I love your designs. Makes me wish I was going on cruise/WDW for Chirstmas instead of being here in Kansas!

Could you make me the princess shirt without Christmas and the year on it? I want to do that for my granddaughter who is all into princesses!

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

Please PM me so I don't forget to alter the shirt for you. And can you tell me which one it is (describe it or the page number)?

Thank you so much for the designs. They are great. I plan to use the one for All Star Sports. My only question is where do I find transfer paper and does it come in the appropriate size sheets to fit in standard computer printers? I know nothing about this stuff so please forgive me.

Thank you!

Shannon :flower:

Transfer paper can be found at kind of store that sells paper products like Staples, Walmart, Sams, etc. Hope that helps you can get 2 different kinds. One is for light color shirts & the other is for dark colors shirts.

4ParksChristmas.jpg

Christmas 4 Parks.
Put your family name where the ***** is.

DisneyMagicNewYear.jpg

Disney Magic New Year

DisneyWonderNewYears.jpg

Disney Wonder New Year

WLSleighRide.jpg

WL Sleigh Ride

MickeyChristmasWreath.jpg

Mickey Wreath

GFGingerbread.jpg

GF Gingerbread House

Mickeycastle.jpg

Mickey Castle Parade

TreewithOrnamentsMickeyMinnie-Nank.jpg

Mickey Minnie Ornament Tree

ChristmasWreathOrnamentPooh67.jpg

Ornament Wreath

CandlelightProcessional.jpg

Candlelight Processional

MinnieMickeyChristmasGreen.jpg

Minnie Mickey Sack of Presents

MickeyGangChristmas.jpg

Mickey Gang Christmas

PoohChristmas.jpg

Pooh Christmas

WLChristmasshirt.jpg

Other WL Sleigh Ride

PrincessChristmas.jpg

Princess Christmas

PoohTreeChristmas.jpg

Dreaming of a WDW Christmas Pooh

MickeyTreeChristmas.jpg

Dreaming of Disney Mickey Minnie

Triplefigs....all of your designs are amazing!

I am curious...have you ever made designs for each resort without the Christmas theme? We are having a "magical gathering" next year at the BWV with my family in June- and I didn't know if you had ever made designs for the BW without the Christmas theme?

If you haven't...don't worry about it! Just curious.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter