Christmas Resort Shirt Design Pictures

All Star Sports

AllStarSportsChristmas.jpg

Ok, I have a question... HOW does a woman with TRIPLETS! Find the time to get this all done?
I clicked on your link for designs, they are ALL amazing!
Do you stay up into the wee hours?
Kathy

TinkerKat said:
Ok, I have a question... HOW does a woman with TRIPLETS! Find the time to get this all done?
I clicked on your link for designs, they are ALL amazing!
Do you stay up into the wee hours?
Kathy

Look at my post times... :rotfl:

WOW! I've seen your designs before... but these take the cake! Do you mind if people use them for shirts? I'm going with a group of 10 people for Christmas this year and I'd love to use the beach club shirts for Christmas Day!

Great Job!!

jenny2 said:
WOW! I've seen your designs before... but these take the cake! Do you mind if people use them for shirts? I'm going with a group of 10 people for Christmas this year and I'd love to use the beach club shirts for Christmas Day!

Great Job!!

Please do. That's why I made them! Now if I see you there and run up saying "I made that" don't freak out! :rotfl:

I love these designs triplefigs, we are going to CSR at Christmas time in 2006, is there any way to change the year date, love to know. and thanks again for doing these, they are beautiful,,,, Carol

Thanks for doing the CSR. Now could you explain in simple english how I can take your picture and put it on a T-Shirt. I'm clueless about doing a transfer. BYW I will be there from 12/6-11. So run up and act as crazy as you can. :rotfl2:

TIA

Those are the coolest designs I ever seen, especially like that the Crhirstmas trees from the resorts are in the background.

bluenoser3652001 said:
I love these designs triplefigs, we are going to CSR at Christmas time in 2006, is there any way to change the year date, love to know. and thanks again for doing these, they are beautiful,,,, Carol

Here you go!

CSR3D06.jpg

PigletsPal said:
Thanks for doing the CSR. Now could you explain in simple english how I can take your picture and put it on a T-Shirt. I'm clueless about doing a transfer. BYW I will be there from 12/6-11. So run up and act as crazy as you can. :rotfl2:

TIA

Check out the Tips link in my signature. Basically, you save it by right clicking the picture to your computer. Print it on transfer paper, and then iron it on a cotton shirt! The link gives specifics on how to wash the shirts, prepare them, types of paper, how to print, and iron them on.

Have fun!

mar68pat47 said:
Those are the coolest designs I ever seen, especially like that the Crhirstmas trees from the resorts are in the background.

Thanks!

I just discovered this thread and I love it! What talent! You are so generous to share all your hard work with your fellow Dis'ers. I saw your post on the MVMCP thread. Do you have any for the Disney Cruise for Christmas this year?
Again thanks for sharing!

yogibigdog said:
I just discovered this thread and I love it! What talent! You are so generous to share all your hard work with your fellow Dis'ers. I saw your post on the MVMCP thread. Do you have any for the Disney Cruise for Christmas this year?
Again thanks for sharing!

I'm trying to do a Christmas DCL shirt, but am having no luck in getting any Christmas pictures for the background. I've posted on the DCL board twice. Could you help me find some or do you know any DISers who would share pictures?

Thank you so much Triplefigs, have already printed it off, can't wait now to transfer it to a Tshirt, thanks again
Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter