• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Resort Shirt Design Pictures

bluenoser3652001 said:
Thank you so much Triplefigs, have already printed it off, can't wait now to transfer it to a Tshirt, thanks again
Carol

Glad you like them. Post a picture of your shirt for us to see!

Thank you so much for sharing - I am anxious to make shirts for my family.

I was just getting ready to print off the transfer using the POFQ on page 1, but I noticed it says "2006" - is it possible to get one the says 2005?

Thanks,
Tammy

These are GREAT!!!! Thanks for sharing your talents!!

dthogue said:
Thank you so much for sharing - I am anxious to make shirts for my family.

I was just getting ready to print off the transfer using the POFQ on page 1, but I noticed it says "2006" - is it possible to get one the says 2005?

Thanks,
Tammy

POFQChristmas05.jpg

Your designs are fantastic! I am also looking for a DCL Christmas Design. We're on the 12/10/05 Magic and I'm struggling with the design for our shirts. Any help would be great ! :teeth:

Triplefigs,

I tried to put the first two in the actual post, however webshots wasn't cooperating today so I just put the links. I'm still looking for more Christmas images

Here is the link to the full size image of a Christmas tree in the DCl terminal.

Here is another picture of the decorated terminal. terminal

Terminal Decorations

This is of the atrium on the Magic
large.jpg

Those look awesome Denise. Now I only wish I was going on a Christmas cruise. Yeah well, maybe some other year.

Becky

ReAnSt said:
Those look awesome Denise. Now I only wish I was going on a Christmas cruise. Yeah well, maybe some other year.

Becky

Thank you for the help with all the pictures! They look great in the designs.

These are wonderful, thanks for sharing!!! Do you happen to have a design that is about riding in winter wonderland at WL but with the theme of all these wonderful Christmas ones? I'm sure you're swamped but if you have one I'd love to see it. Thanks so much and again, great job!!!

I love your designs. Makes me wish I was going on cruise/WDW for Chirstmas instead of being here in Kansas!

Could you make me the princess shirt without Christmas and the year on it? I want to do that for my granddaughter who is all into princesses!

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter