• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-board to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas/Winter swap FINAL DETAILS

Disneygal027

Earning My Ears
I want to thank all of you for joining in on my first swap!! Here are the final details:
The swap is now closed
There are a total of 11 swappers! Here is the final list!

1-2 Toppers- (ILOVEPOOH1, Disneygal027)
2 Photo mats (ksjayhawks)
1-2 Frames (JulianneP)
2 Journaling blocks (Mickey's Old Friend)
1 matted poem or song (PigletsPal)
1 paper piecing (nicki dahling)
2 tags (Disneyland_emily & eeyore78)
6 eyelets (Twigs)
6 buttons (Disneygal027)
Squares (WDWMom)

Each person should send in 11 pieces of their swap entry. PPlease include your name and DIS name on your bags with your pieces. Make sure to put a piece of cardboard in with your mailings so they don't get bent. I will PM each of you my address. Please include a return envie with you address on it. Also include return postage, but don't stick it to the return envie. If you send too much postage, I will return the stamps to you in your return envie.

All items are due to me by Nov. 15th. If I get them all sooner, I will mail out sooner. There may be an extra surprise tucked in there so keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks again for joining my swap and have fun!! Any questions you can PM me or email me.

Edited: Because I didn't see WDWMom's request. :)

Is the count 10 or 11? I remember WDWmom putting in for squares, but I don't see that on the list is she in?

The count is 11. I did not see her post in there. Sorry WDWMom!!! We'd all love squares!

Here's the updated list:

1-2 Toppers- (ILOVEPOOH1, Disneygal027)
2 Photo mats (ksjayhawks)
1-2 Frames (JulianneP)
2 Journaling blocks (Mickey's Old Friend)
1 matted poem or song (PigletsPal)
1 paper piecing (nicki dahling)
2 tags (Disneyland_emily & eeyore78)
6 eyelets (Twigs)
6 buttons (Disneygal027)
Squares (WDWMom)

Okay is it safe to say everyone celebrates Christmas?

I have an idea that stems from a Christmas song and I dont want to use it if there is anyone who doesnt celebrate it.

-em

Me too ( hubby is a minister , think he would be upset if I didn't ). :teeth:

Cyndi princess:

Not offended that you forgot about me. Just glad to be participating. These swaps are so much fun.

BTW, I celebrate Christmas too.

Ok I'm done and hope to have it in the mail this coming up week. Now back to the Epcot swap..........LOL

We celebrate Christmas as well! I think my topper will be a snow theme!

OK Becky , that's just sick ! I'm still in the planning stage. Haven't even picked up my cardstock yet. The good thing is that the colors are the same for Epcot and the Christmas swap.

Cyndi princess:

Hey Cyndi................:p

Don't worry that world I'm doing for EPCOT Swap is going to be the death of me so you know what they say about paybacks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter