Christmas/Winter swap FINAL DETAILS

Thanks for letting me know!

Well we have 2 weeks to go. Just a quick update.

Still have the same packages I listed 2 posts above. Am waiting on one from ksjayhawks.

Originally posted by Disneyland_emily
I wouldve been done on Monday but I cant pound (set eyelets) after 9 so I should finish tonight :)

-em

LOL! I just can't do eyelets in general.

I love them- my family hates them (I scrapbook on the top floor and well it echos pretty loud) so we've compromised... I can eyelet from 9-9 :)

It bites but it works... -em

I am done, just need to go postal. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday. We have no school Monday, but have to be at school for conferences at 2:00 so I hope to get up and moving and get them mailed. I have to mail my EPCOT swap items too. They are all done so I hope to mail all at once.

ksjayhawks - I got your package in the mail today. Everything was in good shape. Great photo mats!

Update:

1-2 Toppers- (ILOVEPOOH1, Disneygal027) - recv'd
2 Photo mats (ksjayhawks) - recv'd
1-2 Frames (JulianneP) - recv'd
2 Journaling blocks (Mickey's Old Friend) - recv'd
1 matted poem or song (PigletsPal) - recv'd
1 paper piecing (nicki dahling) - recv'd
2 tags (Disneyland_emily & eeyore78) - rec'vd disneyland_emily
6 eyelets (Twigs) - recv'd
6 buttons (Disneygal027) - recv'd
Squares (WDWMom)

I'm going to wait another day or two to see if the other packages arrive and then I'll mail out. I will mail out no later than Thursday.

Yup. I'm waiting on eeyore78 and WDWMOM. But no matter what I'll mail on Thursday. I don't want to keep everyone waiting. I'm sure they'll both understand.

I recieved my package today. I'm so use to hosting it took me a while to gigure out it was a swap ! Thank you ladies. Everything is beautiful. Disneygal thanks for hosting this swap.

Cyndi princess:

I'm in California for the holidays, so won't get to see my package for another week!!! Can't wait!

Wow What a great surprise! I took a will needed break form cooking today to sit, look and enjoy!

Thanks for hosting and thank you everyone for all your talents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter