Christmas/Winter swap FINAL DETAILS

Received mine today! I love it all. Now I can't wait for winter to come so I can take pics and use all my goodies!! Thanks so much Disneygal for hosting!! You did a great job!
I did get back 2 of my own topper, so I'm wondering if someone is missing one? It's a blue topper with the word "SNOW" on it and it has snowflake eyelets. If you're missing it pm me and I'll mail it out to you. I probably won't be back online until I get back to work on Monday, so if you don't hear right back from me don't fret! Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!

I got my package yesterday. Yeah!!! I can't wait to use it. I've been working on my Mom's books and I have some Christmas and winter pages coming up. Great job ladies.

WOW!!!!!!!!

We finally got home late last night and I just got back from the post office with my mail. Everything is so great and coordinates so well! You would almost believe that we were all together when we made them.

Thanks again to everyone--can't wait to use them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter