CIGARS AT DISNEYWORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you wanted to smoke and drink it would have to be in the designated smoking area. I believe you are allowed to drink outside of the pool/pool bars so that should be fine :)

all the parks and hotel have smoking area when you check in ask where they are, this way you can smoke where you are allowed and not have to worry about people telling you to move.

This is what I would do. Get a drink wherever you happen to be and carry it with you to a designated smoking area. Then, sit down, relax and enjoy yourself. For example, at Epcot, there is a smoking area just beyond France I think (I don't smoke but it's an area where we liked to sit before the DSAs) so you could get a drink anywhere around World Showcase (there are more and more hard alcohol options available at walk up places) and then take that to the area and sit, sip, and smoke. So you can do that anywhere except Magic Kingdom.

Since the original post/topic of this thread is nearly two years old and to avoid confusion / responses to old questions, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter