Cinderella's Royal Table Question

kcentury

Earning My Ears
Sorry if these questions have been covered previously but we are planning a trip to Disney, are dining one night to Cindarella's, and are trying to figure out whether a dining plan makes sense for us. In trying to figure this out, I have a few questions:

1) The restaurant is pre-fix, correct? -- So same price for every guest, with each person ordering one app, entree and dessert? And the actual price changes based upon the season? (I have seen $65 to $85 per adult and have also read that it depends on the time of year, not what you order). Is this correct?

2) Assuming this is correct and we are on a mid-tier dining plan, we would each use 2 sit-down credits but get an app, entree and dessert, even though the dining plan credits would traditionally only allow for an entree and dessert?

3) The dining plan credits come with one alcoholic beverage per adult but alcohol appears to be an extra cost normally at Cindarellas. Is it still included with the dining plan (so that you in essence get an app, entree, dessert and beverage?)

1) The restaurant is pre-fix, correct? -- So same price for every guest, with each person ordering one app, entree and dessert?

Yes.

And the actual price changes based upon the season? (I have seen $65 to $85 per adult and have also read that it depends on the time of year, not what you order).

Not really. I have not ever seen Disney raise the price seasonally and then bring it back down.

Assuming this is correct and we are on a mid-tier dining plan, we would each use 2 sit-down credits but get an app, entree and dessert, even though the dining plan credits would traditionally only allow for an entree and dessert?

Correct.

The dining plan credits come with one alcoholic beverage per adult but alcohol appears to be an extra cost normally at Cindarellas. Is it still included with the dining plan (so that you in essence get an app, entree, dessert and beverage?)

Not sure. Because this is prix fixe, it may be an exception case. The new DDP rules are still pretty new so I think it'd take someone who's been there this week to speak to if this is the case. It would not surprise me if alcohol is still an upcharge.

1) The restaurant is pre-fix, correct? -- So same price for every guest, with each person ordering one app, entree and dessert? And the actual price changes based upon the season? (I have seen $65 to $85 per adult and have also read that it depends on the time of year, not what you order). Is this correct?

The price for adults is $79.10 and that includes tax and tip. The value of a TS credit on the regular plan is around $44. So you would be "paying" $88 for a $79 meal. HOWEVER, if they do include one alcoholic drink, then you'll be ahead instead of behind.

The price for adults is $79.10 and that includes tax and tip. The value of a TS credit on the regular plan is around $44. So you would be "paying" $88 for a $79 meal. HOWEVER, if they do include one alcoholic drink, then you'll be ahead instead of behind.
The $79 includes the tip, but the $88 “value” doesn’t, so I think you’re still coming out ahead here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter