Cinderella's Royal Table

MyView

Earning My Ears
Hi, I can't seem to ascertain if any characters appear at CRT now. I thought I saw that Fairy Godmother was there and Cinderella from afar, no table visits. We are interested in lunch but would like to see a character or two...Any information and updates would be much appreciated. TIA

Currently only Cinderella is appearing. Every 30 minutes or so she walks around the restaurant and waves from afar. Still no table visits.

DW and I ate there in Jan. It was on our restaurant bucket list. We don't do character dining, so this was a perfect time to try it out. Nice that they lowered the price a little, and at the time, our TiW card was still valid. We enjoyed it very much. Everyone should try it at least once. It really is a nice dining experience. We also crossed the CP off our list too.

Any thoughts on how this experience will be by Feb.? I am bringing 2 princess loving little girls and would like to eat here, but am hesitant to spend the money if it's only Cinderella and she doesn't even come to the table.

Any thoughts on how this experience will be by Feb.? I am bringing 2 princess loving little girls and would like to eat here, but am hesitant to spend the money if it's only Cinderella and she doesn't even come to the table.
Impossible to know. Characters do seem to be slowly coming back, but I'd imagine that face characters will be the last to return to normal unfortunately.

Anyone visited recently and know what the seasonal cheesecake is? I know for fall it was pumpkin spice. We're eating there tonight so if there's no response before we eat I'll update.

Yep, Cinderella is currently the only character and she waves from "afar." However, we were seated in the back of the restaurant near where she came out (back by the kitchen). She was close enough to talk to my son! I have two little boys and we aren't huge princess people so it was perfect for us. We enjoyed the meal. I'd go back.

Seasonal cheesecake as of 12/17 was pumpkin spice. Cinderella remain the only character. There are no photos taken at the entrance. Wishing stars issued at the table. Wand or sword provide by a CM at the exit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter