• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

I am still disappointed that after 4 days of waking up early to call for priority seating to Cinderella's Royal Table, i am left with nothing. I was really hoping to take my 2 year old daughter who is just in love with Cinderella and the princess' to this, but have had to settle for a breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. I myself, have not been to Disney World in over 15 years, so this is all new to me and I am excited of course, but just a little let down that we'll have no breakfast with Cinderalla. I envy all of you who are able to succeed in calling..

Oh well..I guess the trip will still be fun..

Carissa

Originally posted by psumommy
I was really hoping to take my 2 year old daughter who is just in love with Cinderella and the princess' to this, but have had to settle for a breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Carissa

Hey Carissa...
I am sorry you did not get through... I know it is frustrating.

Make sure you at least visit the castle during lunch time... Cinderella makes appearances in the lobby during the day. Your daughter will be able to sit on her lap on her throne... and talk with her. And you will get that great- all important picture!

Have a wonderful vacation!:)

None here either. Guess my soon to be hubby will have to cope (he really wanted to eat in the castle with all the 'ladies' as he put it ;) ) Oh well!

Lori

Just don't give up!! Remember when your in the park...stop at the castle for cancelations......and no shows!! call the morning you want it before you leave your room!! Some tables open up the same day....You just never know....I heard people getting in walking up and asking......!! You have to BELIEVE!!
denise :bounce: :Pinkbounc :o :p

I have reservations for Oct. 7th at 8:05am for 2 adults, 2 children. However....my daughter would rather do the Storybook Princess breakfast that day for her birthday since we're doing the Cinderella one the next week for her sister's birthday. The Epcot one is booked, but I'm SURE that someone who has a reservation there that day would actually rather be at the castle. BUT - there's no way I can do a switch with the new rules, etc. What a dilemma. ;)

For all those w/ not reservations...keep trying!

I tried today for Nov 11th, but they were booked. If anyone plans to cancel one for that day, please let me know. Thanks. I guess I will keep trying for the other days of our stay and rearrange our itinerary if we get one. Good luck everyone.

We have tried here for the past 3 years and have never had success yet.

If anyone is cancelling for Nocember 8, 9, or 10. Could you please E Mail Me at BasketLuv@msn.com

We have a party of 7!
ThanksNovember 8, 9, or 10.
Carla

Thanks to this board and all of your tips I was able to get PS for Cindy's on my first try!!!:D Living on the west coast, I set my alarm for 3:45am my time this morning and started dialing at 3:58am. I used both my cellphone and regular home phone to redial and I got through on my home phone 1st at 3:59am!!! I was put on hold for about 10 seconds, thinking for sure that by the time they picked up it would be too late. But when I live person came on, I blurted out my request and got PS for 8:55am on November 13. I was hoping for an earlier time but as they say, beggers can't be choosers. This was the day I really wanted it for so I am really happy about that. :p I will call back every so often and see if an earlier time comes up. If not we can always check-in at the podium around 8:20 or so and see if they can seat us earlier than 8:55. It took about 4 minutes for her to get all of my information and when she was done, she checked for an earlier time but all the time were taken. When I gave the cast member my address, she said "boy, you got up early" and I said well that is what you have to do to get Cindy's, but that I was going right back to bed. Well, it took me awhile to fall back asleep because I was so jazzed that we were going to be eating with the Princesses. Yeah!!:earsgirl: :earsboy: Thanks for everyones tips and ideas, it paid off for me!!:sunny:

See you did it! Yes you should check in early too the kids really love all the Princesses....and somethimes it's hard to get them out of the castle!! So make sure your early and if your using Park transportation you have to figure that time in too....depends where your staying!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: I love eating with the Princesses!!!
denise

Thanks everyone for the tips....after 5 days of trying, and thinking we would never get in, my persistance paid off this morning. We're in for Nov. 15 at 8:15 am.....if you're there...look for a family of 5 with HUGE smiles...that's us!!!!!

Will it be possible?? If not, I'm not worried, it'll just have to be every man for himself and I'll just try to get my family of 5 in. I may try to add my parents, though. I wonder if a group of 7 will be tough?

Thanks!

Michelle

Having never been there, I don't know how tough it is for a group of seven. However, I had no problem getting PS for a group of six in October. Good luck!

I'm so thrilled, I had to share. I"ve never called for breakfast reservations at Cinderellas, as we've always used early entry and didn't want to take time away from the rides, but my sister, husband, and another couple who've never been to WDW before are going in Nov, and I suggested it would be a great idea for them to try for this. Well, I kept redialing just before 7, and got 8:30 reservations for the one day they were wanting them, on my first try!! I followed all hints, except didn't want to be rude and interrupt the reservationist, and since he was brief anyway, I just quickly blurted out, "Hi, Cinderella's breakfast, Nov. 18, party of 4, earliest time!" He laughed and said I had it down perfectly, and I had the 8:30 that quickly. Good luck to everyone trying this week, and thanks to everyone's tips!

We were unable to get breakfast PS for 6 of us on Nov 18...so I went ahead and made one for 5:35 that evening. Now, my question is....IF they have fireworks that night, will we be able to see them well from inside? I will keep trying for the breakfast PS also but just wanted to know about the fireworks.

Thanks!

nkjzmom,
You will not be able to see the fireworks from inside the castle. There are very few windows, mostly stained glass inside CRT.

Thanks boo'smom, for the tip. The fireworks are not scheduled for that night so I guess there won't be anything to miss. I was disappointed about not getting PS for the CRT breakfast but am excited about having dinner there and being able to maybe leave the park a little later than most since it closes at 6 and we eat at 5:35. But I really wanted to get a PS somewhere early so that we could get into the park earlier and maybe even be done eating before the gates open and get a bit of a headstart. So I tried Tony's and got a PS for 8:05 with no problems. The CM was so helpful...she made sure that my son's birthday was noted and even went back to our dinner PS and noted it there also. Can anyone let me know how the character breakfast there has been going?

Mom, hubby and I all woke up early and called this morning to try and get PS for Breakfast at Cindy's. We only are going to be there one day so I didn't think my chances were very high but we got in!!

I got stuck in que he**, mom was only offered a reservation for 2 (and we're a party of 3), but my DH, who's not even going to be there got through and snagged us a table!!

Yeah!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I noticed this thread and wanted to share a strategy I posted last year that worked for me and some other DIS'ers. I'm sure its not full proof but it may help. Good luck to all!
First, realize that i have DSL which enables me to be on the web and my phone at the same time. This means I can go to www.atomictime.net and watch the atomic clock continously while I call. If you don't have this option I recommend the weather channel clock since it is almost 100% the same as the atomic clock. I always started calling between 6:55 and 6:58 just to get the number programmed in my phone and get used to hitting redial and the different messages. So, the real quest begins around 7:00. I timed my redials and it takes approximately seven seconds to connect once you hit redial. The ressie office seems to open somewhere around 7:00:15 or 7:00:20 according to atomic clock time, so i believe it is best to try to connect at approximately this time. I would try to make sure to hit redial at about 7:00:12 and hopefully this should either get you to a cm directly or the all agents busy message. a cm should pick up shortly. when they answer say: Cindy's character breakfast, party of _____, the date you want, earliest time available. By saying earliest time available I think this greatly increases your chances because they can give you the first one they find instead of having to search. they will then ask you some questions. answer clearly and precisely until they tell you you have the ressie's confirmed, then you can cry and blubber and thank them over and over again the way i did when i got mine!
I hope that alot of people who try this find it successful and the castle is filled with little princesses! If anyone has questions please feel free to email me. Goodluck and God Bless to all.

oops - reading on I realize that you now have to enter a number for crt after connecting? Didn't have to when I tried this last year. Well, at least maybe the atomic website may still help:)

PSUMUMMY, Just wanted to make sure you know that there is another princess breakfast (in Epcot, in Norway). Maybe you can get a PS there...if your DD loves princesses, everyone is there, too, except Cinderella, but a little one would still be pretty excited to see Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, etc...

Good luck...and yes, your trip will still be fun no matter where you eat :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter