Cindy's Castle

GoofieRuthie

DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>If you see a sig
I have not planned to do a PS at the castle, but my girls have been asking me if there is anything else in the castle. Can you go into the castle other than to eat? They think it's really neat, but don't care about having a meal there with the princesses.

Plan a lunch there! Eating in the castle is so cool and lunch is much easier to get than the breakfast. Just no characters there. The lunch is also menu type dinning so it's easier to control cost if that is an issue. I am sure you could stick your head into the botom tower room for a peak but I think you would need a PS or do a walk up for a meal to go upstairs.

Jordna's mom

There's a giftshop and a walkway through the castle.It leads from the end of Main Street into Fantasyland.(Right by Tinker Bell's Toy shop for ALL your Princessy needs!) There is a GORGEOUS mosiac of the Cinderella story in this walk through.Also take a look at the pillars.Some of Cindy's friends are carved into it.

Take a peek in the lobby of the restaurant. Sometimes you can find Cinderella on her throne there for greetings.

My teenage boys were not interested in breakfast with Cindy, and are very picky eaters. Our compromise was to have dessert in the castle in the mid-afternoon. Cinderella was available inside for pictures, and made this mom's dreams come true. Kids had icecream, and everybody was happy!

deirdrefitch,

what an excellent idea!

Do you know if they have any desserts other than ice cream?
I couldn't find any desserts listed on the posted menus.

Also, do you know if Cinderella is always there to greet or just sometimes.

We have 4 kids so dessert at Cindy's Castle seems much more afforable.

Thanks for the idea!

deirdrefitch,

what an excellent idea!

Do you know if they have any desserts other than ice cream?
I couldn't find any desserts listed on the posted menus.

Also, do you know if Cinderella is always there to greet or just sometimes.

We have 4 kids so dessert at Cindy's Castle seems much more afforable.

Thanks for the idea!

They did have other desserts, such as pastries etc. Call WDW priority seating #, and they will be able to give you a list. You can even make priority seating res. for dessert only. You can also do this as a walk-in diner. Check with CMS at the door, and they may be able to give you specific times she will be available for meet and greet. With the crazy park hours and cut-backs they may not know this until day or two before your trip. We did have a great time. I always wanted to see inside the restraunt, but teenage boys have different ideas. Dessert was just they way to loosen them up for the experience. They too were quite impressed! Not enough to take mom to the character breakfast, but I guess I will survive. Be sure and take your autograph book and film. The other guests children were really precious posing with CINDERELLA! Have fun!

sometimes Cinderella is not there, but it's the Fairy Godmother instead. Not to worry though, she is still magical to meet!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter