• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Class of 2012

I want to start it from August. Everything is okey. But, gym at 6:30am??? Isn't it too early???

I've already seen all my AP's on here so swapping notes sounds AWESOME!

I've got:
APUSH
AP Lang
AP Chemistry
Precal
Spanish 3
Adv Theatre
Hs Physics

And then gym...at 6:30 in the morning :eek:

I want to start it from August. Everything is okey. But, gym at 6:30am??? Isn't it too early???

Yes, yes it is too early. But I'm taking it as a 0 hour class so I could fit more in my schedule so that's when it is. It really sucks though...the tiredness of our class is beyond extreme.

PSAT's next week. And my mom thinks it's this test is my life!
:headache:

Thanks for reminding me I still need to sign up for that ugh... No ones mentioned it at my school so I don't know much about it other than I better take it next week. I won't be studying for it but there's been so little ephasis on it here what do you expect?

Well, I'm technically class of 2013. but most of my classes are junior-level AP (hehe, go school district!) so I figured I'd post...

I have American Studies, which = english+history+art mashed together, but I'm taking ot for English credit.

Advanced LabBio~The ORIGINAL FailClass. It's too easy.

Choir! No need for explanations...

Aaaand French One, which is easy as anything so I will be taking French 2 online ASAP.

In addition I'm taking Algebra 1 online because the school thought it would be a great idea to just slap me In Geometry after eighth grade! Now isn't my school full of smart people?!>

Next semester will be full of AP, much more than the current one! o_O

*SAT's are tomorrow, but didn't have to take them. I got the chance to take them in 7th grade, so I know what's coming, sort of...*

Thanks for reminding me I still need to sign up for that ugh... No ones mentioned it at my school so I don't know much about it other than I better take it next week. I won't be studying for it but there's been so little ephasis on it here what do you expect?

If you take it and get a really good score you can qualify for scholarships and It puts your name out there for colleges to see.

It's mainly to prepare you for the actual SAT.

College Chemistry is killing me and it's not AP just College :P. I have an A in the class but we have 2-3 hours of homework a night and with my schedule I don't have time for that 3 nights of the week :/ . I know that sounds weird and all but Tuesday-Thursday I don't get home till 9:00 at the earliest ugh...

So who took the PSAT today? What did you guys think? It wasn't too bad for me...pretty much just 4 periods of my day of nothing but sitting in my lunchroom which kinda sucked.

Yesterday was a half day for us, so we just had PSATs, lunch periods, and got to go home.

Not too bad a day.

We had a Costume Contest at school today. A lot of celebrities were there. There was Lady Gaga, Snooki, and Usher!

Honors Algebra II
AP Honors English
Honors physics (not regular, but not AP)
Spanish 3x (the GPA is worth 4.5, so it's not regular, but it's not AP ... again :-) heh)
AP U.S. History
D: so. hard.

OH I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO VENT! I JUST NOW SAW THIS THREAD! :worship:

1p: English....just regular but i have a 99% I would take AP but the teachers at my school are nuts. We hate just about every single one of them. this years teacher.....I'm getting along with but I'm one of the only ones in the class. You have to take her with a grain of salt, just a piece at a time.

2p: History....this teacher....shes a pushover. She expects to much and just bugss me! Ahh! Today after being in her class for two hours felt like hitting a wall! She makes us do about ten pages of homework and never checks it.

3p: Spanish 2: My teacher is AMAZING! I had her for spanish one and LOVED HER! <3

4p: Cooking....teacher is a bit out of her mind but very easy to get along with.

5p: OMG! The worst part of my day. CHEMISTRY! Teacher is an AP chem teacher with one class of mine so I am bacically getting the AP stuff with no AP credit. She lost ALL of my work and claims i never turned it in. She doesnt teach and has an EXTREMELY high pitch voice. Science has never been my best subject but im getting by.

6p: Alg 2. Im making it by....somehow. I feel bad for my teacher. He's an older guy and the other students just walk all over him. Butthen again.....he lets it happen.

Sorry to vent....but i sure needed it!

wow..reading all of your replies and seeing what classes you are taking make me feel stupid..:guilty:
Im class of 2012! :cheer2: go us for making it this far!
the classes im in right now are:
World Cultures College Prep
Pre Calc College Prep (the hardest class in my school ! :confused:)
Craft III (im an art freak!)
Personal Fitness PE
Adv Biology College Prep
Health II (mandatory :scared:)
English 11 College Prep
German II

thats it, it shall be a stressful year, but ill make it through it because guess what...... WE ARE SENIORS NEXT YEAR ! :worship: thank god!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter