• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

++Closed - 108 SSR points Must be used by May 31st now $15pp++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Looking to extend our stay with one night this Tuesday, 1/26 at BWV either studio or 1BR. Thank you!
Hello,
You are so lucky to be there now!!
there are studios and 1BR available at the BWV.
BWV - studio - std view - 10
BWV - studio - boardwalk view - 15
"" - 1BR - standard view - 22
"" - 1BR - baordwalk view - 29

Let me know which room you'd like and I will book it for you tonight.
You can PM me for more details, too.
thanks.

Hey friend! Do you still have points available? We’re looking for 2/11-15 for 4 adults. I think we’re looking at an OKW Studio for the two beds.

Last edited:

Hey friend! Do you still have points available? We’re looking for 2/11-15 for 4 adults. I think we’re looking at an OKW Studio for the two beds.
Hello!! Yes, that is a nice feature when there are 4 adults. Much more room to spread out!
At OKW studio, only the nights of Feb 11th and 12th are available.
BWV only Feb 11-12th, too.
AKL Jambo savannah view only 2 nights, also.
All other resorts are one night here-and-there or waitlist only.
Let me know if you have other dates.
thanks!

Hi, I was looking for 1/31-2/3 any studio for 2 adults?
Hello! many resorts have full availability for 1/31 through check out 2/3,
BCV - 47
BLT - lake view - 56 (They never have rooms open)
BWV std view - 38 points
AKL - Kidani - std - 40
AKL - Kidani savannah - 51
OKW -std and pref - 36
Poly - std - 59
Poly - lake - 71
AKL - Jambo std - 40
AKL - Jambo savannah - 51
AKL - Jambo club level - 64
SSR - std - 40
SSR - pref - 44
I will book this for you today if you would like a reservation. Let me know.
Thanks!

Hi I am looking at check in May 16-21 ish (dates are flexible. Can check in later, any time through may even into june, just no earlier than may 16) Studio anywhere other than SSR or OKW. Thank you in advance for checking!

Hi I am looking at check in May 16-21 ish (dates are flexible. Can check in later, any time through may even into june, just no earlier than may 16) Studio anywhere other than SSR or OKW. Thank you in advance for checking!
Hello. I am not sure how many nights you are looking for, but the availability is good for:
Poly - studio - any dates from all of May into all of June (except for June 7-8) for std and lake view (except for May 6-7 and May 13-14)
AKL - Jambo - studio std view - May 19-22nd, May 24-26th, and then spotty availability in June.
All other resorts are one night here and there or waitlist only.
Let me know if you are interested in making a reservation.

Hi! Is there any studio availability for February 13-15? I know it's a holiday weekend so there may not be anything :/

Hi! Is there any studio availability for February 13-15? I know it's a holiday weekend so there may not be anything :/
Hello! Most resorts are waitlist only or one night available (OKW - Feb 13th, AKL - Jambo - savannah Feb 14th)
A split stay is a possibility, but may be cumbersome.
let me know.

We are looking for 5/28 thru 6/3. 3 adults (40, 40, 19) & 1 kids (6). Can you give me estimate cost. preference BRV, BWV, CCV, Riv, & BLT

Hello! Poly has full availability for both std and lake view studio - 120 and 144 points.
BCV is waitlist only.
BRV has only May 31 and June 1.
BLT has only May 31 and June 1.
CC, Riv and BWV only have one night, the rest waitlist only.
If you have other dates, I will check those.

Hello! Poly has full availability for both std and lake view studio - 120 and 144 points.
BCV is waitlist only.
BRV has only May 31 and June 1.
BLT has only May 31 and June 1.
CC, Riv and BWV only have one night, the rest waitlist only.
If you have other dates, I will check those.

Any other ones available?

Any other ones available?
Hello. the following resorts have availability.
SSR - studio - std - 82pts
SSR -studio - pref - 98 pts
SSr 1BR - std - 172
SSR - 1br - pref - 196
Poly - std studio - 120
Poly - lake view studio - 144
OKW - studio - 74
OKW - 1BR - 162
AKL - kidani - 1BR std - 166
AKL - Kidani - 1BRsava - 202
BWV - 1BR pool view - 202
BRV - 1BR - 202
The rest are spotty 1-2 nights or waitlist.
Let me know and I will make this reservation for you.
thanks.

Hello—am looking for 4-14 thru 4-17 at SSR in preferred studio, if you still have them available and if the room is available. I’ll PM you!

108 SSR June use year points at $16.00 per point (more if needed to complete reservation)

I still have 108 points left to rent. I will make your reservations for you.
Send me your choices of resorts (1st, 2nd), type of room, dates of check-in and check-out, number of adults and children in your party. I will check availability. Then if interested, send a PM with names, ages, etc.
41 of these points need to be used before June 01, 2021.
I have rented/transferred my points many times; references available upon request.
I hope to help you with your reservations at Disney this year.
I am looking for BLT studio for March 27-31. Is this available?

108 SSR June use year points at $16.00 per point (more if needed to complete reservation)

I still have 108 points left to rent. I will make your reservations for you.
Send me your choices of resorts (1st, 2nd), type of room, dates of check-in and check-out, number of adults and children in your party. I will check availability. Then if interested, send a PM with names, ages, etc.
41 of these points need to be used before June 01, 2021.
I have rented/transferred my points many times; references available upon request.
I hope to help you with your reservations at Disney this year. Thank you for looking!
hi, we are going May 22-28, 4 adults, 4 kids ages 5,9,9,10. However, I cannot do $15. We are booked currently at the all stars so we would need $13 or less, ideally $10-$11. Father in law is starting to have memory issues so I’m trying to see if I can do better, plus 2 kids birthdays. Willing to have two studios. Let me know if at all interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter