• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

++Closed - 108 SSR points Must be used by May 31st now $15pp++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

availability of BWV between 4/4 and 4/11 for a four or five night stay? Thanks!

hi, we are going May 22-28, 4 adults, 4 kids ages 5,9,9,10. However, I cannot do $15. We are booked currently at the all stars so we would need $13 or less, ideally $10-$11. Father in law is starting to have memory issues so I’m trying to see if I can do better, plus 2 kids birthdays. Willing to have two studios. Let me know if at all interested.
No thanks. Sorry!

Good morning!

availability of BWV between 4/4 and 4/11 for a four or five night stay? Thanks!
Good Morning! BWV has availability for April 4-11 in a 1BR pool view for 288 points.
The studios are waitlist only having one-night available for that time period.
If you have different dates or locations, I will check those for you.
Thanks.

I am looking for BLT studio for March 27-31. Is this available?
Hello, the BWV is waitlist except for 1 night in all studio areas (std, lake, themepark).
There is availability in other locations, if you are interested.
AKL - jambo, AKL - kidani, OKW, SSR, Poly.
Let me know if you change your dates or resort preference.
Thanks.

Good morning. Do you still have points available? Thanks!
Hello, yes my points are still available. What is your resort, room type and what are your dates?
Let me know and I will check for you.
Thanks.

Hello—am looking for 4-14 thru 4-17 at SSR in preferred studio, if you still have them available and if the room is available. I’ll PM you!
Hello, there is availability for April 14-17 in studio preferred for 52 points.
I will book this today for you if you'd like this reservation.
Thanks.

Hello, looking for 1 night at BCV studio for 4 adults for any Fri, Sat, or Sun in late April to May

Hello, looking for 1 night at BCV studio for 4 adults for any Fri, Sat, or Sun in late April to May
Hi, Friday April 9th, sunday April 11th, Saturday June 12th are the only F, S, or Sun available in BCV for April and May.

Hi, Friday April 9th, sunday April 11th, Saturday June 12th are the only F, S, or Sun available in BCV for April and May.
Darn, I've noticed that dates keep fluctuating. The availability calendar that updates a few times a day said it had other days available, but they must have filled since then :( . Thanks for checking! I think I'll hold out a bit longer to see if more favorable date comes along (if you see anything, def let me know!)

Yes, it does fluctuate throughout the day. I will check again later. fingers crossed because you never know.

Point update - 64 points remaining for rent at $15 per point

Good afternoon/evening,

I'm looking for any resort availability from Feb 13 - Feb 16 this year.
Preferably a studio in this order:
- Copper Creek Villa
- Riviera
- Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk
- Beachclub
- Baylake

Thank you

Good afternoon/evening,

I'm looking for any resort availability from Feb 13 - Feb 16 this year.
Preferably a studio in this order:
- Copper Creek Villa
- Riviera
- Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk
- Beachclub
- Baylake

Thank you
Hello! The rooms for that time frame are very, very limited, with ALL of those resorts (and all of the others not on your list) having only 1 night or all waitlist only.
There is only availability at SSR for those nights - 1Br preferred location - 104 points.
Sorry that most everything is sold out for those dates.
Let me know if you're interested in the SSR 1Br.

Hello! The rooms for that time frame are very, very limited, with ALL of those resorts (and all of the others not on your list) having only 1 night or all waitlist only.
There is only availability at SSR for those nights - 1Br preferred location - 104 points.
Sorry that most everything is sold out for those dates.
Let me know if you're interested in the SSR 1Br.

Thank you so much for taking the time to check those resorts and the recommendation. We decided to hold off for now.
Have a good one!

Thank you so much for taking the time to check those resorts and the recommendation. We decided to hold off for now.
Have a good one!
Ok, thanks. Understandable. If you look for different nights, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter