CLOSED: 150 PTS FOR RENT/TRANSFER: $14 pp (no fees!); Quick Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaduncan

DVC Member Since 2006
We have 150 DVC points that are available for rent (or large transfer). Any resort!

These points expire on 8/1/2018, so the last day of travel is 7/31/2018.

The cost is $14.00 per point flat (no fees).

Contact me with resort preference, room type, and dates of travel, and I will check for availability.

These points are non-refundable. If you need to make changes to the reservation, I will do my best within DVC rules. Thanks!

Rest assured that we have been successfully renting points on DISboards since 2006.
pixiedust:

Last edited:
Hello. I am looking for a studio at the Polynesian for June 22-25. Is there anything available? Thanks.

Hey, we're looking for May 9-15. Are there any Studios available during those dates? Preferably not Saratoga.

Thanks for the quick response! Do you see anything for May 17-23? We're pretty flexible about our dates in May.

Looks like May is already quite booked. No studios for your dates. There is a 1 bedroom at SSR for 198 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter