CLOSED: 150 PTS FOR RENT/TRANSFER: $14 pp (no fees!); Quick Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there I need a quick transfer of 54 points looking not to spend more than 1350 per point if you can help me out text me 613-888-4699 or shoot me an email KFISHR 04@hotmail.com

Hi Megaduncan,

Any availability in AKV for a studio with Savannah View July 8-12, 2018? I’d be happy to pay the listed price of $14 for the number of points I would need. Thank you!

Hi Megaduncan,

Any availability in AKV for a studio with Savannah View July 8-12, 2018? I’d be happy to pay the listed price of $14 for the number of points I would need. Thank you!

Good news! There is a studio with savanna view at Kidani for 7/8-12 (4 nights) for 76 points.

Last edited:
Sorry, 7/7 is not available. The total amount for 7/8-7/12 would be 76 pts ($1064)

We have 150 DVC points that are available for rent (or large transfer). Any resort!

These points expire on 8/1/2018, so the last day of travel is 7/31/2018.

The cost is $14.00 per point flat (no fees).

Contact me with resort preference, room type, and dates of travel, and I will check for availability.

These points are non-refundable. If you need to make changes to the reservation, I will do my best within DVC rules. Thanks!

Rest assured that we have been successfully renting points on DISboards since 2006.
pixiedust:
Hi we need two nights at Grand California
April 9-11 either studio or one bedroom
There are 2 adults and two children
We have rented many times.
Thank you

We have 150 DVC points that are available for rent (or large transfer). Any resort!

These points expire on 8/1/2018, so the last day of travel is 7/31/2018.

The cost is $14.00 per point flat (no fees).

Contact me with resort preference, room type, and dates of travel, and I will check for availability.

These points are non-refundable. If you need to make changes to the reservation, I will do my best within DVC rules. Thanks!

Rest assured that we have been successfully renting points on DISboards since 2006.
pixiedust:
Hi! Do you have availability for more points if needed? Looking for OKW 1 bedroom in October and it is 177 points....
Thanks - Colleen

Sorry, I missed your post yesterday! There is a 1 bedroom at OKW from 5/58-6/3 (BUT NOT 5/27) for 172 pts.

do you have the 172 points to rent me? If not, how can I make up the difference to get the 6'th night? And I would consider t 7 nights starting 5/28 if there isn't much difference from the 6 nights.

do you have the 172 points to rent me? If not, how can I make up the difference to get the 6'th night? And I would consider t 7 nights starting 5/28 if there isn't much difference from the 6 nights.

Yes, I can borrow points from the next use year to complete the 172 points. Perhaps you can PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter