CLOSED: 150 SSR & OKW Points for Rent @ $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLT is totally sold out for studios and 1 bedrooms for those dates as it is Thanksgiving week
Only SSR and OKW have studios and 1 bedrooms available

It would be helpful if your post count was 10 so you can send/receive messages. Please review the DISboards renting rules for more info on how to get 10 posts and send/receive messages.
Thanks. Yeah, I just learned about this option yesterday and figured I would give it a try. I'll look at the rules and see what I can work out. Thank you for the help.

Hi!
I am interested in:
Check-in: 6/4/21
Check-out: 6/6/21
Villa: Polynesian, BLT, or AKL (but open to any)
Villa Type: Studio
View: Any
Guests: 2 adults, 1 teenager
Thank you!

Hi!
I am interested in:
Check-in: 6/4/21
Check-out: 6/6/21
Villa: Polynesian, BLT, or AKL (but open to any)
Villa Type: Studio
View: Any
Guests: 2 adults, 1 teenager
Thank you!

Polynesian standard = 44 points
Polynesian lake view = 52 points

Hi, I would like to purchase points for a vacation the 5th-12th of December for OKW studio family of 3

I am a very experienced renter and 20+ year DVC member.

These DVC points can be use to reserve SSR (or Treehouse Villas) and Old Key West up to January 2022 or can be used for any DVC resort up to September 2021.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (BLT, SSR, OKW, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will post a reply here or send you a private message with the details and total price.

Payment terms:
I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
[/QUOTE]

I would like old key west December 5-12th studio family of 3 please and thank you

Update - I have BOTH SSR and OKW points available

These DVC points can be use to reserve SSR (or Treehouse Villas) and Old Key West up to January 2022 (11 month booking window) or can be used for any DVC resort up to September 2021 (7 month booking window)

Hi! Looking for Aulani June 10-14. Would do a standard hotel room (if it has a king bed) or a 1 bedroom. Any view. Thanks!

Hi! Looking for Aulani June 10-14. Would do a standard hotel room (if it has a king bed) or a 1 bedroom. Any view. Thanks!

Unfortunately those dates are totally sold out. I would advise calling Aulani direct to book cash rate as it is unlikely any DVC rooms on points will be available, just google "Aulani" for their number.

Looking for 144 point July 12-15 2021SSR Tree house villa . Please let me know if you can help.

1. 11/20/21
2. 11/27/21
3. 2 Adjoining Studio (If this is an option)
4. Bay Lake Tower Standard View (First Option) / BoardWalk Villa Standard View (Second Option)

Hello! Looking for dates of 9/5/2021-9/10/2021...Trying to find a 3 BR unit. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter