CLOSED 300 OKW points at $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! Can you please check availability for Dec 1-4, 2019, studio @ OKW, AKV or BWV? Thank you!

Good morning! Can you please check availability for Dec 1-4, 2019, studio @ OKW, AKV or BWV? Thank you!
OKW is available your dates for 30 points. If you are interested please PM me names, address, email, phone number, ages of children.
Thanks, Mary

Hello I am interested in a 2BR Villa 29September-5October

Thank you.
These are available at OKW for 190 points. Choices are lock-off,near hospitality house or regular. If interested please PM me names of guests, ages of children, address, email, phone number.

Good morning,

Is there anything available for Friday feb 1 - Sunday feb 3? Preferably studio and top choices are animal kingdom and old key west. For 3 adults 1 child age 14.

Thank you
Heather

I have rented DVC points every year since 2005 using a rental agreement.
I can book OKW 11 months out and the other DVC resorts 7 months out. I am willing to and have on many occasions booked the Disney Dining Plan and Magical Express for my renters. References are available on request. I use Paypal (fees paid by renter)or personal checks.

To check on availability I will need number in party, resort that is desired, any back up resorts should that not be available, dates, type of lodging (2 BR, studio, etc)
Thanks for your consideration,
Mary E.

I am looking for something March 2 - March 8. Willing to do a split stay. Do you have anything?

Hello Mary-

There are 2 of us in the party. Seeking one night in a studio at OKW 8/22-8/23/19.

(I have an existing 3 night reservation at OKW 8/19-8/22 and I want to extend my visit by one night.)

I appreciate your time.

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter