CLOSED 300 OKW points at $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saratoga Springs is available your dates: 116 points for regular studio, 132 points for preferred.
If interested please PM me names , sex, ages of children, address, email, phone number.
thanks,
Mary
Hi Mary, is there any chance you could check on a split stay? First three nights at SSR, last 4 nights at BRV. Thank you!!! Michelle

Would you transfer 100 points instead of renting? I have OKW and would like to add on to my October booking

I am looking to rent 80 points at either Boardwalk or OKW for 3/8/19-3/13/19. There would be 2 of us myself and my daughter who is 22. I am looking to surprise her with an early college graduation gift to disney. Can you please check these resorts to see if there is any availability here or anywhere else. Thanks so much.

Hi Mary, is there any chance you could check on a split stay? First three nights at SSR, last 4 nights at BRV. Thank you!!! Michelle

I looked at this. No availability at BRV. For your dates no resort has more than two nights available except SSR which has the entire week. BRV has only one night available. Mary

Need Bay Lake 1 bedroom. April 1-4, 2019. Thanks for checking.

Lake View one bedroom at Bay Lake Tower is available your dates for 123 points.
If interested please PM me with names of guests, names and ages of children, address, phone number and email address. I would require the entire rental payment in 14 days.
Thanks, Mary

I am looking to rent 80 points at either Boardwalk or OKW for 3/8/19-3/13/19. There would be 2 of us myself and my daughter who is 22. I am looking to surprise her with an early college graduation gift to disney. Can you please check these resorts to see if there is any availability here or anywhere else. Thanks so much.

I am sorry , there is nothing in a studio available those dates.
thanks, Mary

i know short notice but would there be anything available for 3/10 till 3/15 for two people at bcv or bwv?? studio is fine. thank you!!

Mary, is there availability for an Aulani studio around June 29? I'm looking at the following options (2 adults, one 12yo).
  • 10 nights Studio Poolside (290 points)
  • 10 or 11 nights Island (270 points)
  • 10 nights Ocean (310 points--if, by chance, you have access to another 10 points)

Mary, is there availability for an Aulani studio around June 29? I'm looking at the following options (2 adults, one 12yo).
  • 10 nights Ocean (310 points--if, by chance, you have access to another 10 points)

There is no availability for more than 4 days together- June 30-July 3 in ocean view suite for 124 points.

Thank you for checking. What about the same options at Aulani beginning near 7/27?

thank you for looking! I don,t know how difficult it is but is there any thing available for five nights between 3/4 and 3/29 at either resort. we are retired so very flexible. if it is to much to ask no problem!

Hi Mary! looking for checkin September 28- October 4, (I am also flexible for month of October) 2 adults, 1 child OKW studio. We are also interested in dining plan :)

Thank you for checking. What about the same options at Aulani beginning near 7/27?
Nothing those dates either.

Hi Mary! looking for checkin September 28- October 4, (I am also flexible for month of October) 2 adults, 1 child OKW studio. We are also interested in dining plan :)

I found a studio at OKW your dates for 63 points.
If interested please PM me names, ages of the child, address, email and phone number.
The entire amount is due within 14 days of making the reservation.
Thanks, Mary
PS the dining plan can be bought at anytime and I can do that for you separately.

thank you for looking! I don,t know how difficult it is but is there any thing available for five nights between 3/4 and 3/29 at either resort. we are retired so very flexible. if it is to much to ask no problem!
March is fully booked at both resorts for studios. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter