• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 320 SSR & OKW Points for Rent $16pp Valid at any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to wait list one night at Aulani. I have it already waitlisted but was not really wanting to use my points. I am going for a conference & oddly enough, they are booked the first night of the conference in June. Buying points is a cheaper route but I didn't really want to use mine LOL. DVC rooms are all booked up. Thanks though! Good luck renting all your points!
No problem. Good luck

Hi,
Looking for either a studio or 1 bedroom at boulder creek or a standard or lake view studio at poly April 2-5. Thank you!

Hi, looking for boardwalk villas, 5 adult guest. 3/4-3/7. Standard or preferred view.

Also, can a 1 bedroom accommodate 5 adults?

Hi I am looking for:

Resort: kidani villa
- Room Type : studio with savanna view (preferrably)
- Check In Date: march 30, 2020
- Check Out Date: april 5th, 2020
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over): 3
- Number of Children (age 17 and under): 1 (7 years old)

I got screwed over by another owner, now I got no reservation....

Hi I am looking for:

Resort: kidani villa
- Room Type : studio with savanna view (preferrably)
- Check In Date: march 30, 2020
- Check Out Date: april 5th, 2020
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over): 3
- Number of Children (age 17 and under): 1 (7 years old)

I got screwed over by another owner, now I got no reservation....
Sorry studios hard to find at this late notice. Only 1 day avail

Sorry studios hard to find at this late notice. Only 1 day avail
Really??? Omg... this guy from my work said he was going to book and almost a month later he said he had no points.... I checked on a website that says it shows the availability to owners and it says it has studios for these dates, would it depend on the owner or points or something?? What about 1 bd?

Really??? Omg... this guy from my work said he was going to book and almost a month later he said he had no points.... I checked on a website that says it shows the availability to owners and it says it has studios for these dates, would it depend on the owner or points or something?? What about 1 bd?
Things change daily on avail. Currently 1 bedroom and studio for that time has what is stated below for avail:
boardwalk 1 bedrm 234 pts
boulder 1 bedrm 234 pts
SSR 1 bedrm 226 pts
Jambo 1 bedrm standard & Kidani 1 bedrm standard May 30-April 4 162 pts
1 bedrm Kidani Savanna May 30-April 4 193.

So u can do a split stay to get your last day if a resort only has checkout May 4.
Kidani studio only April 3 ava. savanna 22 pts

BLT has 1 bedrm April 4 48 pts.
rest of resorts have 1 or 2 days avail but the ones with the most days are listed above.

Good luck and let me know if I can help. Sorry the person at work did that to you.

DVC may have cash rooms avail but that doesn't use points you can check that route as well.

Just to confirm that animal kingdom jambo has a 1 bd for march 30 to april 5, correct? How many points?
As listed above both Jambo and Kidani til April 4 all points listed above depending on resorts. Can’t guarantee til I book as anyone can book at any time

Hi I'm looking for a stay in

Resort: Boardwalk (or any if boardwalk not available)
- Room Type : studio or 1 bedroom (preferred view)
- Check In Date: March 4, 2020
- Check Out Date: March 7, 2020
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over): 5

Thank you for your help!

I’m looking for 2 studios at either old key west or animal kingdom.
Dates 12/6/20-12/12/20 or 12/7/20-12/13/20

Thanks.
I have found that they both have availability but haven’t found anyone to rent the points from. Thanks

Hi I'm looking for a stay in

Resort: Boardwalk (or any if boardwalk not available)
- Room Type : studio or 1 bedroom (preferred view)
- Check In Date: March 4, 2020
- Check Out Date: March 7, 2020
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over): 5

Thank you for your help!
Sorry not avail. Only avail 1 bedtime SSR 113 pts

I’m looking for 2 studios at either old key west or animal kingdom.
Dates 12/6/20-12/12/20 or 12/7/20-12/13/20

Thanks.
I have found that they both have availability but haven’t found anyone to rent the points from. Thanks
Just checked avail 12/6 to 12/12 63 pts per studio. Let me know if you want to proceed

Hi Looking to see if there is anything for GFV May 11th through the 16th... 1 bedroom. Other choices would be Riviera Resort and Bay Lake or Beach Club.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter