Closed:50+ points for rent or transfer. 11.50/pt for reservations in the next 60 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

UtahsGoofy

Mouseketeer
We have 48 points in holding to rent or transfer. In short that means they are good for reservations 60 days out or less. I will borrow any remaining points needed to complete the reservation.

Let me know what dates (and if they are flexible) your resort preference and how many are traveling with you.

We have years of experience renting points, and will help in whatever way we can. Will help with a Dining Plan or Magical Express, if needed.

NOTE: DVC Members interested in transferring points, these are 2015 use year points, and becuase they are in holding in my account they will transfer over as holding into your account.

Reply or PM, Lauri or I will get back to you quickly.

Mike:yo-yo:

We have 48 points in holding to rent or transfer. In short that means they are good for reservations 60 days out or less. I will borrow any remaining points needed to complete the reservation.

Let me know what dates (and if they are flexible) your resort preference and how many are traveling with you.

We have years of experience renting points, and will help in whatever way we can. Will help with a Dining Plan or Magical Express, if needed.

NOTE: DVC Members interested in transferring points, these are 2015 use year points, and becuase they are in holding in my account they will transfer over as holding into your account.

Reply or PM, Lauri or I will get back to you quickly.

Mike:yo-yo:

Hi there! Was looking to rent a studio for 3 or 4 nights anytime in July-August 27, but had heard from you on a different site that no studios were available at WDW. Just as unlikely, would there be any 3 or 4 night stays from that same timeframe for the Grand Californian?

Thanks!

Allison

Hi there! Was looking to rent a studio for 3 or 4 nights anytime in July-August 27, but had heard from you on a different site that no studios were available at WDW. Just as unlikely, would there be any 3 or 4 night stays from that same timeframe for the Grand Californian?

Thanks!

Allison

The Grand Californian is one of the more difficult properties to book. Unfortunately there no rooms with 4 days of any kind. Only single days scattered. I looked back at WDW as inventory changes quickly.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village - July 30-Aug 2 (3 nights) or Aug 8-12 4 nights
Old Key West - Several options
Saratoga Springs - Several options

Not sure if I missed the last two or if the database was updated but contact me if interested. Mike mclark@dtools.us

Hi, I am interested in a studio at any WDW resort from 7/8-7/13. It will be myself and my 2 sons (22 and 10 years old). Thank you.

I'm interested in a studio or inn at the Vero Beach Resort 8/10-8/13 (or 12th)

Is there a studio anywhere available 8/19 - 8/20?
2 assumptions - 1 you are referring to disneyworld properties, 2. you are looking for just one night checkout out the 20th. If that is correct there are 2 options
OKW - 17 pts or SS 18 pts.

Contact me if you would like to make a reservation. mclark@dtools.us or pm me. Thanks Mike

Hi there looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at either Poly, BCV, BLT, GFV or AK for any amount of nights available. 2 adults.
My travel dates are from 09/04 - 09/12. Any availabity within those dates?

Last edited:
Do you still have some points available? If so please pm me - i'd like to rent points for July 3 and 4. I would be willing to stay anywhere although I prefer a studio at BCV

I know its a long shot but we are looking for a studio for California. Checking in July 17 and out July 19. 2 adults & 2 kids ages 12 & 16 feel free to call or text 859-443-9519 Thanks Rebecca

Would the points be available for transfer to another DVC member? I may be a little short with a trip I have planned for 7/21 to 7/26. Thank you.

Hello I'm looking for 2 nights July 15 and 16 for a studio. Open to any resort, but would like animal kingdom villas as first choice and if I'm reading points charts right, concierge level would be exactly 48 points. If that's not available I'm open to any other resort for those two nights. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter