CLOSED: 500+ Points for Rent as Low as $14.50/pt at AKL, BCV, BRV, OKW, SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for either Polynesian or Wilderness for either the week of Dec 1st or 8th.

BLT, BWV or BCV for January 6-10 or January 13-16? Grand Villa or Two-Bedroom Villa (2x). Thank you!

We are interested in a studio, possibly a one bedroom at Wilderness Lodge, but are willing to stay elsewhere if something is available. We are looking to stay September 1-5 or September 2-5 for 2 adults. We will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary!!! We have rented points in the past, so we are familiar with the process. TIA!

Congratulations! Unfortunately studio or 1BR would be well below my 200 point rental minimum for your dates, though, so I'm afraid I can't help. Sorry.

I am looking to book BCV 2br 2/16/20-2/22/20. 6 nights. 295 points. Do you still have point available? DVC site shows availability.

Thank You

BLT, BWV or BCV for January 6-10 or January 13-16? Grand Villa or Two-Bedroom Villa (2x). Thank you!
I unfortunately don't have the points to help you at BWV (although there are 2BR and 3BRs available Jan-10), and no luck for Jan 6-10 at BCV and BLT. I might be able to help Jan 13-16 -- if interested, please PM me.

Is there any availability for 2 bdrm at AKL 6 nights, anytime between 12/27/19-1/5/20?
Unfortunately, no. Best is 4 nights in a row at Kidani 2BR Savanna checking in 12/27. Please PM me if interested.

I am looking to book BCV 2br 2/16/20-2/22/20. 6 nights. 295 points. Do you still have point available? DVC site shows availability.

Thank You
I should be able to help. Please PM me if interested.

What resorts are available for those weeks?
Probably just SSR. If you're looking for a 2BR or other room type that would meet my 200 point rental minimum, please PM me and I'll look more. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter