Closed - 600 DVC Points for Rent @ $14pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 2 bedroom villa. October 8th-14th or October 29th-November 4th. Would be willing to do a split.

Thanks!

Is there any availability Dec 1-6? Would need either two studios or 1 bedrooms, or one 2 bedroom. Thank you!

The only availability is SSR 2 bedroom preferred view = 193 points

Hi, looking for 2 nights AKL either 10/22-24 or 10/23-25. Standard room at Jambo House only.

All sold out those dates

1. Check-in date- 8/26
2. Check-out date- 9/4
3. Room type- any
4. DVC location - Polynesian
Do you have anything available?

Thanks!

Sold out except Oct 31 and Nov 1 are available

Looking for:

1. Check-in: 9/27/17
2. Check-out: 10/3/17
3. Room type: Studio or 2 bedrooms (if only 2 of us go I will want a studio, but if 4 of us go, which is more likely, I would prefer to get a 2 bedroom vs. a 1 bed that way everyone has an actual bed)
4. DVC location: Old Key West or Saratoga Springs are top choice (Really anywhere that is available during that time)
Would you be willing to add a Disney Dining Plan as well? Thanks!

Sept 27-Oct 3 for a 2 bedroom is available for
SSR Standard = 194 points
SSR preferred = 236
OKE = 194

Yes, I can add DDP, but you need to pay Disney for it via credit card at least 48 hours before checkin

Hello,

Looking for a AKL value studio
Jan 7th - 10th.

thank you for your time!

The value room is sold out, but the other views are available, but still within the 8-11 month booking window

Hi! Looking for 4 nights in a studio 09/15/17-09/19/17. Would like BWV or OKW. Anything?

Sept 15-19 has lots of availability, but well below my 100 point minumum, perhaps another owner can help

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa. October 8th-14th or October 29th-November 4th. Would be willing to do a split.

Thanks!

Best options are Oct 29-Nov 4

SSR standard = 203 points
SSR preferred = 245

What about BWV or BCV in a studio from Sept 9 - Sept 15?

Those resorts are totally sold out for studios for those dates. SSR has 4 nights open for a studio but has Sep 13 sold out

For the same dates - there is 4 options available for a 1 bedroom villa if you want

SSR standard = 137 points
AKV Kidani standard = 136
OKW = 131
VWL = 172

Good Morning:
Looking for anything for 12/26 - 1/1. Studio or 1 bedroom. Could come in after 12/26 but need to leave on 1/1.
Keeping my fingers crossed... Thanks for checking

Karen

Good Morning:
Looking for anything for 12/26 - 1/1. Studio or 1 bedroom. Could come in after 12/26 but need to leave on 1/1.
Keeping my fingers crossed... Thanks for checking

Here are some options

Dec 26-Jan 1
SSR 1 bedroom standard view = 262 points
SSR 1 bedroom preferred view = 298 points
OKW 1 bedroom = 260 points

Everything else is partially sold out or totally sold out
Studios are 100% sold out

Check in: 4/12/18
Check out: 4/20/18
Studio:Any view
Beach Club Villas

I can only book that resort at the 7 month reservation window. This may be a popular date due to spring break and you need to find a BCV villa owner to book now at the 11 month window

600 DVC Points for Rent @ $14pp

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book any DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2017)

I can book Saratoga Springs Resort and Old Key West now and the next 11 months (up to April 2018)

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book any DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2017)

I can book Saratoga Springs Resort and Old Key West now and the next 11 months (up to April 2018)

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
Hello, I was looking for dates of October 18th - October 26 at Animal Kingdom, Beach Club or Bay Lake Tower. Do you still have points available? Thank you

Thanks for checking... Does anything else open up if I change the dates to 12/19 - 12/23 or 12/24??:santa:

Blessings-

Thanks for checking... Does anything else open up if I change the dates to 12/19 - 12/23 or 12/24??:santa:

Blessings-

Yes, that helps a lot

SSR is available for "preferred studios" for all nights December 12-29 (they are sold out Dec 30 and 31 and Jan 4,5,6)

SSR 1 bedroom preferred view and standard view are open all of December and January (except sold out Dec 4)

OKW 1 bedroom is available from Dec 11 to January 31 (but sold out Dec 3-10)

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

Hello! My email is lvdbsn@gmail.com -

1. 10/12/17
2. 10/18/17
3. Preferrably studio, can do 1BR if not available
4. Beach Club or Boardwalk

Hello! My email is lvdbsn@gmail.com -

1. 10/12/17
2. 10/18/17
3. Preferrably studio, can do 1BR if not available
4. Beach Club or Boardwalk

Oct 12-18, 2017

SSR 1 bedroom standard = 166 points
SSR 1 bedroom preferred = 192

* all other resorts and room sizes are sold out

Hi Could you check Dec 4-9 instead please. There are 5 people.

December 4 is sold out

Dec 5-9, 2017

SSR 1 bedroom standard = 93 points
SSR 1 bedroom preferred = 109

* all other resorts and room sizes are sold out

Can you please check availability for December 16-23 for 8 people
Would like a 2 bedroom suite at BLT or AKL or possibly others you can email me at toothmover@entouch.net
Thank you

Dec 16-23 availability

SSR 2 bedroom standard view = 241
SSR 2 bedroom preferred view = 290
SSR Treehosue villa (3 bedroom) = 295 (* this is an awesome choice and may not last long)
OKW 2 bedroom = 232

Nov. 9-13
looking for Boardwalk or Beach Club
studio - just 2 of us
thanks

Hi, Looking at (BWV, BLT standard, OKW) 1-bed
12/10, check-out 12/15
Also, I understand 12/10 sold out for OKW but remaining days available... any chance to waitlist?
Thanks for any info, Karen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter