CLOSED: 61 Boardwalk Points to Rent @ $13.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please reserve the points needed for our reservation I wrote you about above... 85-90 points... I have LITERALLY tried to reach you for over 8 hours and the boards will not let me PM you.

I don’t need all the points but looking for a 1 bedroom boardwalk or preferred view for 9/21-9/28 if you would be willing to do $14 I’d book ASAP . Can you also book BCV ? Let me know I too can’t send a pm

Mike, you need to be able to PM. It looks like it is available at BWV. Look at one of my previous replies at how to use the PM system so we can communicate privately for a reservation. Thanks.

Please reserve the points needed for our reservation I wrote you about above... 85-90 points... I have LITERALLY tried to reach you for over 8 hours and the boards will not let me PM you.

PM me when you can. Sorry to hear you are having difficulty

Is there any availability for a deluxe studio June 16-21 or June 23-28? We are looking for BLT, Boardwalk, Animal kingdom(deluxe or club level). We can also book after Fourth of July but our preference would be one of those 2 weeks in June.

These dates are not available at any of your chosen resorts, sorry

Notlok our dates appear available if you would check...... we would like 2 nights Animal Kingdom Savannah April 21-23 and then 2 nights Standard studio also at AK April 23-25 because that is what are open. That would be 90 points. Can you check on that and as soon as I can PM you I will pay you through PayPal. I’ve spent my day trying to get through to you....... Sally

Mike, you need to be able to PM. It looks like it is available at BWV. Look at one of my previous replies at how to use the PM system so we can communicate privately for a reservation. Thanks.
Thanks it wants me to do one every hour at this rate we can speak next week , I thinks I’ll check *********** thanks

Do you have animal kingdom available Sep. 21 and 22? Studio? I don't mind moving rooms if I have to.

Do you have animal kingdom available Sep. 21 and 22? Studio? I don't mind moving rooms if I have to.
I can only book this resort 7 months out. Find someone with animal kingdom points to make your res. Sorry

looking for studio room/standard view at AKL (or any resort) for one night, 4 people. either 5/15 or 5/18 Thanks!

I’m looking for a studio for 2 adults for November 9-10...open to all resorts but beach club and boardwalk are top choices. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter