CLOSED! 780 points for Rent: OKW $15pp, VGF, $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are looking for 5/28 thru 6/3. 3 adults (40, 40, 19) & 1 kids (6). Can you give me estimate cost. Any resort that is open.

19 & 6 yr can share a bed

We are looking for 5/28 thru 6/3. 3 adults (40, 40, 19) & 1 kids (6). Can you give me estimate cost. Any resort that is open.

19 & 6 yr can share a bed
Available:
OKW studio-$1110
BWV pool/garden view-$1470
PVB standard view-$1800, lakeview $2160
SSR standard-$1230, preferred-$1470

Available:
OKW studio-$1110
BWV pool/garden view-$1470
PVB standard view-$1800, lakeview $2160
SSR standard-$1230, preferred-$1470

How do I go forward if I want to do BWV?

Also does magic bands work same as if you staying at disney resort ie charge privilege, open door, etc.

Will this be on my Disney experience app/website?

Last edited:
How do I go forward if I want to do BWV?

Also does magic bands work same as if you staying at disney resort ie charge privilege, open door, etc.

Will this be on my Disney experience app/website?
PM me with the booking info:

Name, phone number, email address, and full address of primary contact.

Name and gender of each guest staying, as well as ages for kids.

Flight info for magical express shuttle to the parks from MCO airport (Must be done at least 1 week in advance of arrival

Magic bands will work the same and you'll be able to link your reservation in the app.

PM me with the booking info:

Name, phone number, email address, and full address of primary contact.

Name and gender of each guest staying, as well as ages for kids.

Flight info for magical express shuttle to the parks from MCO airport (Must be done at least 1 week in advance of arrival

Magic bands will work the same and you'll be able to link your reservation in the app.
Stupid question - how do I PM you LOL

Can you PM...for some reason I do not see it.
No option to PM you yet, you might not meet one of the other requirements. You have to post more than 10 times and have been signed up on the board more than 24 hours. There might also be a limit as far as posting no less than every 30 minutes inbetween for the post to count.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter