CLOSED! 780 points for Rent: OKW $15pp, VGF, $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

597 points for rent OKW FEB UY at $15/point
292 points for rent AKV DEC UY at $16/point
180 points for rent VGF DEC UY at $16/point

I can book the above resorts up to 11 months in advance, all other resorts up to 7 months in advance of reservation dates.
Point transfer available for the following UYs: FEB 21, DEC 21. 100pt minimum for transfers and payment is due in advance.

Please send requests:
Resort Preference
Room Size
Desired View (if applicable)
Number in your party
Ages of children in your party
Check in/out dates

Due to the number of points I'm renting, larger reservations will be given priority.
Payment due via Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal(bank transfer) within 24 hours once confirmation is sent from Disney.

Reply to this thread or PM me and I can check availability for you.

Looking for 2 deluxe studios @ AKV, 12/23-12/30/21. 2 adults, 2 children in each room (ages 10 and 7 at time of travel for both). Please let me know if availability. Thanks!

Looking for 2 deluxe studios @ AKV, 12/23-12/30/21. 2 adults, 2 children in each room (ages 10 and 7 at time of travel for both). Please let me know if availability. Thanks!
Standard view and savanna view available at both Kidani and Jambo house
standard view-142pts
savanna view-177pts

I wouldn't have enough points to book 2 savanna rooms but I could do 1 standard and 1 savanna or 2 standard view. If you want 2 standard rooms I won't know the availability of the 2nd one for sure until after I book the first one.

Last edited:

Hi... Any availability at BWI, BCV, Poly
Studio or 2 bedroom any view not picky
6/3-6/10/2021
2 adults, 3 kids (15,14,6)

Hi... Any availability at BWI, BCV, Poly
Studio or 2 bedroom any view not picky
6/3-6/10/2021
2 adults, 3 kids (15,14,6)
BWI has a 1 bdrm available-Garden/pool view-234 pts each. I could potentially book 2, but I wouldnt know the availability of the 2nd one until the first one was booked.

Good Afternoon - any availability with what you have remaining?

Looking for BLT + BCV... preferably between 2/16 - 2/26 but we are slightly flexible. We could stay at 1 resort the entire time, or first half at BLT 2/16 to 2/20 (or 2/21) and then second half at BCV with check in either 2/20 (or 2/21) and stay through 2/26.

3 adults, 1 child (1 yrs old)
Preferences: I think we would prefer the split stay with our young child for ease of access to the parks with first at BLT, then move to BCV. We like the 1 Bedroom over the Studio but would take either... might come down to price.
1. BLT 1 BD Lake View or Stnd View
2. BCV 1BD
3. BLT Studio Lake View
4. BCV Studio

We would also consider a stay maybe at Poly (Studio Stnd or Lake) or Riviera (Preferred Studio, or 1 BD Stnd or Preferred), might consider Grand Floridian Studio (either view) or AKL-Kidani 1 BD with Savannah View.

Thanks!!

Good Afternoon - any availability with what you have remaining?

Looking for BLT + BCV... preferably between 2/16 - 2/26 but we are slightly flexible. We could stay at 1 resort the entire time, or first half at BLT 2/16 to 2/20 (or 2/21) and then second half at BCV with check in either 2/20 (or 2/21) and stay through 2/26.

3 adults, 1 child (1 yrs old)
Preferences: I think we would prefer the split stay with our young child for ease of access to the parks with first at BLT, then move to BCV. We like the 1 Bedroom over the Studio but would take either... might come down to price.
1. BLT 1 BD Lake View or Stnd View
2. BCV 1BD
3. BLT Studio Lake View
4. BCV Studio

We would also consider a stay maybe at Poly (Studio Stnd or Lake) or Riviera (Preferred Studio, or 1 BD Stnd or Preferred), might consider Grand Floridian Studio (either view) or AKL-Kidani 1 BD with Savannah View.

Thanks!!

2/16-2/21
BLT only 1bdrm lake view available-222pts
2/21-2/26
BCV only 1bdrm available-227pts

BCV 2/20-2/26 is also available.

2/16-2/21
BLT only 1bdrm lake view available-222pts
2/21-2/26
BCV only 1bdrm available-227pts

BCV 2/20-2/26 is also available.

What is the $ / point for these two? If we are ready to book, just PM you? I think I need one more post to PM by the way.

What is the $ / point for these two? If we are ready to book, just PM you? I think I need one more post to PM by the way.
$15pp, and yes, PM me with the booking info:

Name, phone number, email address, and full address of primary contact.

Name and gender of each guest staying, as well as ages for kids.

Flight info for magical express shuttle to the parks from MCO airport (Must be done at least 1 week in advance of arrival

Hi, need 146 points for 6/4/21- 6/8/21 AKL-K 2-bedroom standard view. Was available this evening. 7- Adults.
Bill

597 points for rent OKW FEB UY at $15/point
292 points for rent AKV DEC UY at $16/point
180 points for rent VGF DEC UY at $16/point

I can book the above resorts up to 11 months in advance, all other resorts up to 7 months in advance of reservation dates.
Point transfer available for the following UYs: FEB 21, DEC 21. 100pt minimum for transfers and payment is due in advance.

Please send requests:
Resort Preference
Room Size
Desired View (if applicable)
Number in your party
Ages of children in your party
Check in/out dates

Due to the number of points I'm renting, larger reservations will be given priority.
Payment due via Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal(bank transfer) within 24 hours once confirmation is sent from Disney.

Reply to this thread or PM me and I can check availability for you.
Hi. Looking for 3/6-3/13. 2 adults & 4 kids (11, 7, 5, 2 years old). Studio. BCV, BWV, BLT, Poly, Wilderness.
Any availability?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter